Sick preloader, not allowed to go home! WTF!

Hroller

Scenario:
Driver comes to work today. Goes to his truck to place lunch cooler on it before work.
Loader is coughing up a lung!
Driver sees this....asks him "are you sick?"
Reply: Yes...I have a temperature....but (belt sup) won't let me go home!
Driver seeks out driver sup....explains situation to him....driver sup immediately tells loader to go home...also has word with belt sup.
Driver refuses to work his route that day....goes home.
Another driver is called in to do the infected route.
(end of story)

Infamous

Scenario:
Driver comes to work today. Goes to his truck to place lunch cooler on it before work.
Driver seeks out driver sup....explains situation to him....driver sup immediately tells loader to go home...also has word with belt sup.
(end of story)
Belt Sups are a joke, think they are king :censored2:.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
I want to know if Driver #2 gets sick...

Later that evening...
28 Weeks Later 2.jpg

Indecisi0n

Scenario:
(end of story)
Finally , someone who knows how to tell a story by getting right to the point. Do you want to be a mod here ? I have the power to make that happen.

FreedomOne

We currently have the opposite problem with multiple drivers openly sick and coughing all over the place. This despite the posted memo not to enter the building if your feverish or coughing. No one cares. Place is a time bomb.

Mst3k

We currently have the opposite problem with multiple drivers openly sick and coughing all over the place. This despite the posted memo not to enter the building if your feverish or coughing. No one cares. Place is a time bomb.
My center will issue warning letters if you call in sick. If they are now suddenly worried for our health they can eat my ass.