Sidney Powell Rolls Over

Next Day Err

He laid out in detail with specific numbers the ballots he found questionable, and explained only 11,780 needed to be found invalid.

Oh, he found them questionable, indeed! Because he lost by 11,779 votes. How convenient that he was begging for them to “find” 11,780 votes. And I forgot to mention the veiled threats he made in order to pressure Raffy and gang to make it all up!

Trump was trying to undermine a state’s election results and therefore MY voice and all of our voices. Screw that fat traitor to American democracy. Hope he rots in prison.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh, he found them questionable, indeed! Because he lost by 11,779 votes. How convenient that he was begging for them to “find” 11,780 votes.
"We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.

Smaller number — you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. — a post office box number — and they had a post office box number and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 — that's on tape we had them counted very painstakingly — 18,000 voters having to do with [name]. She's a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.

You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that's 2,326.

The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters."

Next Day Err

"We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.

Smaller number — you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. — a post office box number — and they had a post office box number and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 — that's on tape we had them counted very painstakingly — 18,000 voters having to do with [name]. She's a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.

You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that's 2,326.

The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters."
Amazing and untrue allegations.

oldngray

nowhere special

He can only parrot the edited version of the call. Not the full version that blows up his argument.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Oh dear, just because Orange Jesus made allegations without proof doesn’t make them” facts”.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Since we are wasting time with. Very old news : The Secretary of State Raffensberger has stayed on record several times no voter fraud occurred. I know y’all will say he is he’s a RINO and a Never Trumper and whatever nonsense you can think of but he lost, you need to quit crying about it and get over it

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And altering what Trump said on his phone call to make him look bad or criminally culpable doesn't make it the truth either.
You do understand he was indicted on ore than just the “
I need you to find 11,780 votes”
Statement? I’m sure you do

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh dear, just because Orange Jesus made allegations without proof doesn’t make them” facts”.
I didn't say his allegations about the ballots were true or false, I said they didn't allow the ballot verification he was asking for in Fulton county.

Then you attempted to prove they had, by linking to an article about Cobb county.

You seem to get confused easily these days.
You should start doing sudoku or something my good friend, retirement is taking a toll on you I think.

vantexan

Since we are wasting time with. Very old news : The Secretary of State Raffensberger has stayed on record several times no voter fraud occurred. I know y’all will say he is he’s a RINO and a Never Trumper and whatever nonsense you can think of but he lost, you need to quit crying about it and get over it
So it's not possible for Raffensberger to be wrong? Trump can't present him with facts uncovered by his team that Raffensberger wasn't aware of? Goodness, let's make Raffensberger president. We finally have a Republican who Democrats think is omniscient!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Since we are wasting time with. Very old news : The Secretary of State Raffensberger has stayed on record several times no voter fraud occurred.
The majority of American voters have said we don't have free and fair elections.

You need to get over that and stop crying that everyone doesn't accept your dear supreme leader. Move on leftie.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The majority of American voters have said we don't have free and fair elections.

You need to get over that and stop crying that everyone doesn't accept your dear supreme leader. Move on leftie.
Your delusional rantings have no bearing that it was decided years ago, by many in the GOP that no cheating occurred.
Carry on Comrade .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Really? Such as?
He is accused of unlawfully asking Raffensberger to do 'whatever the correct legal remedy is'.

Lol.

Screenshot_20230817_063434_X.jpg

Is Fanni Willis the dumbest prosecutor in the country? LMFAO