Sidney Powell Rolls Over

I didn't say his allegations about the ballots were true or false, I said they didn't allow the ballot verification he was asking for in Fulton county.

Then you attempted to prove they had, by linking to an article about Cobb county.

You seem to get confused easily these days.
You should start doing sudoku or something my good friend, retirement is taking a toll on you I think.
The dude was reaching. There was never any indication outside of his anger at losing that these ballots were fraudulent.

He was trying to undermine the election. Period.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Knowing that you diligently searched for that is reward enough. Look at that list. Bunch of bull about the same thing. It's highly likely that all of this gets turned over on appeal. And it's 100% a coordinated effort with other Democrats to keep Trump out of office.
I’m not doing your homework for you old boy.
I’m wondering if the next week how many more that are charged will flip and testify for the prosecution?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He wanted them “verified” so they could unduly throw them out and hand him the election.
That's an interesting conspiracy theory, but we'll never know because the ballots were never verified.
There was never any proof of this kind of widespread fraud. Get over it.
We just established they didn't verify the ballots so of course there's no proof.

Use your brain buddy.

That's an interesting c conspiracy theory, but we'll never know because the ballots were never verified.

We just established they didn't verify the ballots so of course there's no proof.

Use your brain buddy.
Trump’s allegations that the “unverified ballots” were some kind of problem was unfounded.

He was pissed that he lost.

People like yourself continue to needlessly question our democracy because he’s a sore loser who can’t let it go.

That’s all there is to it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look at that list. Bunch of bull about the same thing. It's highly likely that all of this gets turned over on appeal. And it's 100% a coordinated effort with other Democrats to keep Trump out of office.
They know that.
They don't care.

Democrats are marxists at heart. Weaponization of the judicial system against their political enemies is par for the course. It's part of their playbook going all the way back to FDR.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump’s allegations that the “unverified ballots” were some kind of problem was unfounded.
Then it would have been easy to disprove.
Instead they refused to verify them.
Then arrested him for asking them to verify them.

You people sure do seem like fascists.
People like yourself continue to needlessly question our democracy
I'm the one saying we shouldn't have to question it. You people are the one's who perpetuate doubts about election integrity by refusing to simply disprove the claims.

vantexan

He was pissed that he lost.

People like yourself continue to needlessly question our democracy because he’s a sore loser who can’t let it go.

That’s all there is to it.
Why did the prosecution feel it necessary to selectively edit Trump's phone call?

Then it would have been easy to disprove.
Instead they refused to verify them.
Then arrested him for asking them to verify them.

You people sure do seem like fascists.

I'm the one saying we shouldn't have to question it. You people are the one's who perpetuate doubts about election integrity by refusing to simply disprove the claims.
Trump could claim the same thing about the states he barely won, like North Carolina. Why wasn’t he concerned about ballots there? Could it be because he won there? What about those “unverified ballots” in GA made them so suspect?

HE LOST FAIR AND SQUARE.

Box Ox

Trump could claim the same thing about the states he barely won, like North Carolina. Why wasn’t he concerned about ballots there? Could it be because he won there? What about those “unverified ballots” in GA made them so suspect?

HE LOST FAIR AND SQUARE.

I agree. But even if candidates were into challenging elections they'd won, Trump did win NC by 74,483 votes, 6x as many as Biden won by in Georgia.

I agree. But even if candidates were into challenging elections they'd won, Trump did win NC by 74,483 votes, 6x as many as Biden won by in Georgia.
Right, but Trump claimed fraud in Michigan as well and the results of a thorough election audit showed nothing out of the ordinary. Why wouldn't this be true for Georgia? Or any other state? Allegations themselves don't carry enough weight to merit trashing our entire election system. This is how we continue down the road to authoritarianism and actual bull:censored2: elections.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

HE LOST FAIR AND SQUARE.
Even Trumps daughter ( the one Trump said he’d like bang) said he lost fair and square.
Conspiracy theories make stupid people feel smart.

100%

Even Trumps daughter ( the one Trump said he’d like bang) said he lost fair and square.
Conspiracy theories make stupid people feel smart.
Actually, stupid people use the word conspiracy to deflect from the truth. Since the Covid hoax, anything labeled conspiracy theory has been true. Ray Epps come to mind also for the January 6 hoax. Conspiracy?