Signature or no Signature?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All the money on your paycheck and all the money in the pension fund and all the money paid for insurance comes from the customers. Not UPS.

Uh, what?? UPS pays me, mot Macy's, Amazon, footlocker, or gamestop. Yes, they pay UPS which allows ups to pay me. Bottom line, we work for UPS, and as such we're to follow the rules/methods that they have in place for us.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
If you going to leave it (don't make this a habit) DR instead of touching the sig screen. NEVER TOUCH SIG SCREEN FOR ANY REASON.
I have many regular resi customers who I have had conversations with that for a pkg that is sig reqd that they okd me to sign for them. I do do it for people I know but am always sketch about it. Haven't had any problems yet. Case by case

Indecisi0n

I have many regular resi customers who I have had conversations with that for a pkg that is sig reqd that they okd me to sign for them. I do do it for people I know but am always sketch about it. Haven't had any problems yet. Case by case
Just be ready when you do have a problem to be walked off the property and get at least a week non paid off and possibly loss benefits for that week. Hope it's worth it.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Stop doing this now; it will blow up in your face at some point.

I do believe we are told to release flowers at commercial locations... the diad prompts us to dr on first attempt regardless if nobody is there.
Yes flowers are a DR first attempt and I have left flowers at a closed business on Saturday. No way would I leave a shipper release package at a closed business on a Saturday. Just asking for trouble.

Dr.Brownz

If I worried about what people thought about me I wouldn't leave home.

Lol its funny how you have a standardized set of comeback s; ive seen you post that exact reply several times

Besidea what you said isnt even true becuase in an earlier post you said I have to see these people everyday; that seems to imply you care what they think

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Just be ready when you do have a problem to be walked off the property and get at least a week non paid off and possibly loss benefits for that week. Hope it's worth it.
Yeah I know, it's such a stupid act too. I Have ditched this practice as soon as I read this thread. Thanks for the shaming, it definitely worked. Not trying to lose this job for something so dumb.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yeah I know, it's such a stupid act too. I Have ditched this practice as soon as I read this thread. Thanks for the shaming, it definitely worked. Not trying to lose this job for something so dumb.
Good. Why lose your job doing a customer a favor. If the shipper wants them to sign, they should be available to sign or they don't get their stuff. Remember, we work for the shipper, not the consignee. Or so we are reminded every day.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
So, you have a ground delivery to a Business, no signature paid for or required.
No one is at the front desk, you DR front desk and be on your way?
Just wondering as there has been some discussion about this.

I do not care if it is a UPS MY CHOICE, Surepost, or P2, I get a signature at all commercial stops.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I do not care if it is a UPS MY CHOICE, Surepost, or P2, I get a signature at all commercial stops.

Surepost OR Mychoice with CSN = No Signature.

I'm not sure why so many drivers won't just drop them. We used to have a few guys that dd that, and whenever I covered their routes, or ran the route that THEY covered the prior day it would TICK me off. You're paid to drop it, so just drop it

special brownie

So, you have a ground delivery to a Business, no signature paid for or required.
No one is at the front desk, you DR front desk and be on your way?
Just wondering as there has been some discussion about this.
There is no front desk in the DR menu. Because every business has to have a Sig.