Signature required is now required

DriverNerd

It boggles my mind that people who GET the vaccine are soooooo worried about people who dont.
What do you care? You're vaccinated, right?
The only people I care about that need to get the vaccine are those that work at schools with my children who are not eligible for a vaccine. To everybody else...who cares, let them die.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tell that to all the businesses that continue to lock their doors.
A lot of places still require it's customers to wear masks even if vaccinated.
Next, we have to deal with the "delta variant".
I hardly let people touch the diad even before covid.
Can't hide forever and in the end it's, either catch the kung flu or get the shot.

Zowert

Covid aside, there are a lot of people that wipe their butt and don’t wash their hands after. Then there are the dudes who just got done rubbing one out, now they’re at the door signing for their box of wine. I don’t want them touching my board.

If the media actually reported factual data most of America would’ve treated COVID-19 the same way we treated her previous ailments in our time. By hardly even giving it a second thought.
Approximately 115M cases as of March 2021, so maybe around 130M now, and about 600k deaths. Less than one-half of one percent.

giphy (1) (3).gif

Off the leash

Covid aside, there are a lot of people that wipe their butt and don’t wash their hands after. Then there are the dudes who just got done rubbing one out, now they’re at the door signing for their box of wine. I don’t want them touching my board.
I won’t ever touch another hand again after reading that

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
B

you the only idiot on here, calling people idiots rednecks for not wanting to get the vaccine. Why the hell should you care if somebody don’t want to get it? That’s the problem with you libturds, trying to force your crap on other people and if you don’t agree, your an idiot.
Is that any different than the conturds trying to force their :censored2: on other people?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Indian tech support does that but India doesn't believe in TP