Signature required is now required

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
A lot of people were perplexed by the covid signatures anyway. They would be mad that they had to wait at home to “sign” for something but then when I got there they would not have the satisfaction of actually signing. And also how we were instructed never to get a covid signature through a doorbell camera but it was ok to talk to them through a window and leave the package.

Poop Head

Judge me.
A lot of people were perplexed by the covid signatures anyway. They would be mad that they had to wait at home to “sign” for something but then when I got there they would not have the satisfaction of actually signing. And also how we were instructed never to get a covid signature through a doorbell camera but it was ok to talk to them through a window and leave the package.
"Do you need me to sign!!??"

"No, just had to make sure an adult was home for it."

"Ohh...."

"Have a great dayy!"

Whither

Scofflaw
"Do you need me to sign!!??"

"No, just had to make sure an adult was home for it."

"Ohh...."

"Have a great dayy!"
In my experience some people still did get hung up on not signing, even after a brief summary of the Covid policy 🤣

I sent an ODS asking about it today, and we're still not getting autographs here.

Poop Head

Judge me.
In my experience some people still did get hung up on not signing, even after a brief summary of the Covid policy 🤣

I sent an ODS asking about it today, and we're still not getting autographs here.
I just told em, its a liability thing. Ups doesn't want you sueing them if you get covid from touching my computer thing.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
This country, as well as the rest of the world, has more or less ignored ailments that, statistically, were 10 times worse than COVID-19. Ignored meaning, didn’t shut down the entire country or force ridiculous mandates on citizens. Just sayin.
More deadly viruses from the recent past tended to be less transmissible.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
More deadly viruses from the recent past tended to be less transmissible.

The "experts" knew how it was transmitting in March on 2020, so they decided to scare people into staying in conditions in which they were most likely to catch it. In poorly ventilated indoor spaces, namely, people's homes, away from sunlight, causing vit-d deficiencies. Family clusters were the number one source for secondary infections.

Forcing contagious people to be moved into nursing homes was the second largest driver of secondary infections.

Why was it that every decision that was made by Fauci, the CDC, and multiple Governors, seem like it was meant to exacerbate the pandemic? Inquiring minds want to know.

Over70irregs

It boggles my mind that people who GET the vaccine are soooooo worried about people who dont.
What do you care? You're vaccinated, right?
I think people are perhaps still scared to catch and spread while still vaccinated. Especially the fragile population. I have friends with elderly parents.

Last edited: