Silly Customer Complaints

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A good portion of my route is no release which is why i'm apprehensive about this peak. I'm used to having the helper drop and go.

I have several no release addresses on my area; however, the people who caused the issues have all moved yet they refuse to remove the no release. Depending on the situation I will overrride the no release and DR the package(s).

oldngray

nowhere special
Any "requests" for drivers to void and resheet come from the district level, not the center level.

Are you surprised that there are some clueless people at the district level? It sounds like it became an issue because some drivers were wrongly using NR when they shouldn't have been which is an entirely different problem.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I have several no release addresses on my area; however, the people who caused the issues have all moved yet they refuse to remove the no release. Depending on the situation I will overrride the no release and DR the package(s).
Not no release addresses but no release neighborhoods. Its not the same. While I've made exceptions as well, if a claim gets filed you're paying for it or getting suspended

oldngray

nowhere special
Not no release addresses but no release neighborhoods. Its not the same. While I've made exceptions as well, if a claim gets filed you're paying for it or getting suspended

I delivered to some no DR areas and the only time I would override would be for a shipper release package. Those are areas where SDN's are still useful.

BrownTexas

DR a non DR location isn't worth my job. Unless it is a shipper release or they have a SDN I will try again tomorrow. They know when you hit override. I stay out of the gray area.

Johney

DR a non DR location isn't worth my job. Unless it is a shipper release or they have a SDN I will try again tomorrow. They know when you hit override. I stay out of the gray area.
That's not a fireable offense I believe. Worst case they may try and make you pay for it.