Simple hack to get out of 6th punch

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
FE893CA6-C86C-4DE8-A3F3-D71E6B748675.jpeg
I’ll take a 3 day weekend instead. Thank me later Gents.

Siveriano

Is it worth losing your job over?
not really, so far 5 years in and have never run out of sick days, still people need to understand that sick days only mean that you are getting pay up to 6 days of medical leave yet you can call out as many days as you want as long as is not 3 consecutive days.

We had a driver that literally called out every single Saturday he was schedule to work for at least 7 months and in the end he ended quitting by walking out and telling the center and building manager that they could kiss his ass, he got up and walked out. 2 months later our manager called him to offer him his job back which he refused.

not really, so far 5 years in and have never run out of sick days, still people need to understand that sick days only mean that you are getting pay up to 6 days of medical leave yet you can call out as many days as you want as long as is not 3 consecutive days.

We had a driver that literally called out every single Saturday he was schedule to work for at least 7 months and in the end he ended quitting by walking out and telling the center and building manager that they could kiss his ass, he got up and walked out. 2 months later our manager called him to offer him his job back which he refused.
SMH
@Turdferguson the floor is all yours

Siveriano

You are lucky , unfortunately some of us end up needed surgery for something , to start getting FMLA they wipe out all of your sick/personal days...you are still a rookie , you’ll see
I got FMLA last year for a week that i really need it, they took a vacation week off my bank but they gave it back as i never requested money or anything i just really needed that week.
By medical leave i mean like call out sick not FMLA.
sorry if i didnt explained well enough.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I got FMLA last year for a week that i really need it, they took a vacation week off my bank but they gave it back as i never requested money or anything i just really needed that week.
By medical leave i mean like call out sick not FMLA.
sorry if i didnt explained well enough.
My apologies union brother...