Sleeper Team Driver Life HODGKINS

Rown1986

Well its true, you need 1 year mandatory exp OTR for the sleeper gig, not sure how I managed to slip in between the cracks and get an interview date just to be told to come back after a year.

WannaBeFeeder

Well its true, you need 1 year mandatory exp OTR for the sleeper gig, not sure how I managed to slip in between the cracks and get an interview date just to be told to come back after a year.
told ya, UPS is NOT swift They won’t just throw anybody in a truck. Hit the road get the EXP CACH is a huge Hub drivers retiring left and right and sleeper teams growing the opportunity will be there as long as you don’t :censored2: up a bunch of :censored2: in the mean time

Mack37

told ya, UPS is NOT swift They won’t just throw anybody in a truck. Hit the road get the EXP CACH is a huge Hub drivers retiring left and right and sleeper teams growing the opportunity will be there as long as you don’t :censored2: up a bunch of :censored2: in the mean time

Well technically they are as they’ll take someone out of a package car that’s never stepped foot in a truck and cut em loose after a few weeks training. 😁

OneDriver

Any other information on this job? Looks like they still hiring 2 years later with $9000 sign on bonus. What’s the catch? I heard you on call for first few months…but why would they try to hire 100 drivers if it’s not that busy?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Any other information on this job? Looks like they still hiring 2 years later with $9000 sign on bonus. What’s the catch? I heard you on call for first few months…but why would they try to hire 100 drivers if it’s not that busy?

Another week and this place will be busier
than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest

Johney

UPS is giving a $9000 signing bonus? I highly doubt that.