Sleeper team transparency

Trucker Clock

How about this then, I worry about my job, and you worry about yours. Not trying to be a d*ck, but you can give me all of “ In (insert hub here) they walked out (insert # of drivers here) you don’t think blah blah blah.” Listen I get it, thank you everyone for trying to help out, I appreciate it, I really do and we can get into measuring contests all day about it.

Do you know how many times I hear this?

Most usually end up sitting next to me in a termination hearing crying for me to get their job back. I'm just trying to save a step here.

What you are doing is theft. Those are not your points (money), it is UPS's. Your boss may overlook it now, but the next one might not. Or Corporate may start getting involved and want to make an example.

Just trying to help a fellow driver.

Trucker Clock

How about this then, I worry about my job, and you worry about yours. Not trying to be a d*ck, but you can give me all of “ In (insert hub here) they walked out (insert # of drivers here) you don’t think blah blah blah.” Listen I get it, thank you everyone for trying to help out, I appreciate it, I really do and we can get into measuring contests all day about it.

And here's what always boggles my mind. The attitude of some people.

You're bragging about a $200K/yr job. You then put that job in jeopardy, over a few dollars, by using points that aren't yours, to buy food that you're already getting a per diem allowance to pay for.

AccidentProne

You got young people that don't wanna work for peanuts doing hard labour, then you got this guy making $200k/yr, and risks his employment for peanuts.

There has to be some correlation with having a mental illness and being a top earner. Your thinking isn't rational.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And here's what always boggles my mind. The attitude of some people.

You're bragging about a $200K/yr job. You then put that job in jeopardy, over a few dollars, by using points that aren't yours, to buy food that you're already getting a per diem allowance to pay for.
They make over 200k?

ManInBrown

How about this then, if you don’t want to be criticized for doing something stupid on the job. Then don’t come here and tell us all the idiotic thing you’re doing. That should solve the problem. Anyone posting anything is just trying to help you out. Next time I won’t bother.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some. Depends on the run. I know sleepers that make the equivalent of 45 hours per week local.Three day runs. Then I know some that make $3500 per week. 5 day runs, cross country, stopping in Texas on the way back east.
45/3, that sounds not too bad.

Trucker Clock

Some. Depends on the run. I know sleepers that make the equivalent of 45 hours per week local.Three day runs. Then I know some that make $3500 per week. 5 day runs, cross country, stopping in Texas on the way back east.

And then there are those that have a 3 to 4 day run making $3500 per week and then work on their days off making another $1200 per week.

Sorry, I work to live. Some people live to work.