Smartphones

over9five

Staff member
htc-vivid.jpg

And here's what we got, an HTC Vivid.
We went to the AT&T Store kinda aiming on getting an Iphone. But we really wanted a large display, and the Iphone only had the regular display.
It's a beautiful display, actually. I hope it's a good phone.....

over9five

Staff member
Wow, this phone is awesome. Went online last night [-]while working[/-] while on break, and it was easy. My old phone could go online, but it was a huge PIA to do anything.

Gets my email, texts, makes me breakfast. Awesome. Wifey is quite happy too. (She picked these).

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow, this phone is awesome. Went online last night [-]while working[/-] while on break, and it was easy. My old phone could go online, but it was a huge PIA to do anything.

Gets my email, texts, makes me breakfast. Awesome. Wifey is quite happy too. (She picked these).
The reason it's a PIA is because it's a "leash". You can't be a free spirit with a leash!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I am responding from my EVO 4 G now extra large screen all the bells and whistles except face time which is really good have to use Skype or QIK which really sucks.All in all a very good communication device

rod

Retired 22 years
I have came to the conclusion that a smartphone needs a smart operator. I see alot of the so called tech crowd making excuses why some feature on their smartphone isn't working----just after they had bragged about it and are now trying to show off to you. Especially that one where you just say a name and its suppose to understand what you want it to do. I've yet to see that work right.

menotyou

bella amicizia
With your attitude you should call it InYourFaceTime.
Considering how often you confront me, you are In My Face too much.

One would thing with your schoolyard tactics, that you have a crush on me. At least, that is what I'm told in the multiple PM's I get addressing this fact. :winks: