Smell and chaffing prevention...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In the summer months, I use a cup of baking soda in addition to detergent when I wash my uniforms and underclothes. It neutralizes the sour smell of sweat that detergent alone can't remove.
Really...that works?? In the summer I usually add Oxiclean powder in along with detergent....but baking soda costs much less. I'll give it a try.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Really...that works?? In the summer I usually add Oxiclean powder in along with detergent....but baking soda costs much less. I'll give it a try.
I started using Oxiclean as well. Found it at BJ's wholesale at a great price, plus they take coupons there.

Yeah, it works great. Early in my career, when I used to wear a watch, I used one of those nylon sports watch bands with velcro. The leather bands soaked up the sweat and rotted pretty quickly. Anyway, the only drawback was that the sports bands soured pretty quickly. Washing with detergent cleaned them, but the sour smell came back within a day or two. Baking soda took the smell away for a couple of weeks.

Chemo

Buy Under Armour or BCG brand boxer briefs. BCG is sold at Academy, and I'll warn you they're more expensive than your used to. $9.99 a pair(BCG) and over $20 a pair for Under Armour. Worth every penny. You'll never chaff(sp?) again

I call bs....pic or its not true.
855628.gif