Snow flake moments

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

^ Proof that laws meant to prevent mentally challenged people from voting, is not working.

ALL of the mentally challenged people voted. How do you think Trump got elected? Now, fragile snowflake Donald wants special laws just for him because he's so rich that he can't abide by the current laws regarding conflicts of interest. Why didn't the other Presidents complain? Precious little Trump can't play by the rules. WAAAHHH!!! Unfair!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BHO should be worried about Trump .
Some day when he's not to busy , he may want to see the CIA file on BHO .
Since he does not communicate to the general public thru the MSM , he uses Tweet .
All those secret files might just get into the public domain by magic .
And just as fast all those big money speeches BHO needs to stay wealthy could disappear .
Along with what is left of the DNC.

watdaflock?

BHO should be worried about Trump .
Some day when he's not to busy , he may want to see the CIA file on BHO .
Since he does not communicate to the general public thru the MSM , he uses Tweet .
All those secret files might just get into the public domain by magic .
And just as fast all those big money speeches BHO needs to stay wealthy could disappear .
Along with what is left of the DNC.
c36aa6221d5bfe47b66e083e823d0796bfeb24423ee3ee8915b43d04a1f3edfe.jpg

rickyb

this was the first american election i watched having known something about how your system works.

in a free country neither of these 2 scum bags would have won the nominations. not saying alot of countries are that much better, but guessing better than yours. the mainstream media is guilty for funnelling these guys to the top.

the super delegate thing in the democratic party is horrendous.

the way the 2 parties and corporations control who gets into the debates is anti democratic and makes it difficult for excluded parties to win. in my country, every debate had at least 3 parties, and 2 out of 5 had the green party in it which is kinda pathetic but it could be worse.

the amount of money that pours into your system is abysmal and sets you up for future failure.

i think trump will possibly slow the bleeding. not to say he will make america great again" or even stop the bleeding. im envisioning something out of chris hedges days of destruction novel / comic where everything is polluted and poisoned.

you got major problems on your hands.

and here is young turks freaking out election night. i dont watch too much of them unless they are interviewing someone good. wish there was good complication videos from cnn or msnbc.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think that some one who lives in a liberal country and who uses more natural resources to stay warm should be allowed to speak .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Obama 'Recovery': Number Of Millennials Living At Home With Mom Reaches 75-Year High | Zero Hedge

Millennials finally get to claim a trophy for an achievement they actually earned (no participation medals here)...that's right, Millennials have officially set a 75-year record for highest percentage of young adults living at home with mom. At just under 40%, Millennials are barely shy of the all-time record of 40.9% set in 1940, after the end of the Great Depression. For once, we have every confidence that our young snowflakes will excel in crushing this longstanding record. Per the Wall Street Journal:

Almost 40% of young Americans were living with their parents, siblings or other relatives in 2015, the largest percentage since 1940, according to an analysis of census data by real estate tracker Trulia.

Despite a rebounding economy and recent job growth, the share of those between the ages of 18 and 34 doubling up with parents or other family members has been rising since 2005. Back then, before the start of the last recession, roughly one out of three were living with family.

The trend runs counter to that of previous economic cycles, when after a recession-related spike, the number of younger Americans living with relatives declined as the economy improved.

newfie

ALL of the mentally challenged people voted. How do you think Trump got elected? Now, fragile snowflake Donald wants special laws just for him because he's so rich that he can't abide by the current laws regarding conflicts of interest. Why didn't the other Presidents complain? Precious little Trump can't play by the rules. WAAAHHH!!! Unfair!!

when I created this thread I did realize it would become a tribute to you , but enjoy none the less.