Snow flake moments

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
34813002_10213534687294183_364612641479458816_n.jpg
Trump Derangement Syndrome

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I think it’s funny that California is more concerned about banning straws than they are about their homeless problem.
The latest from the far left opps I mean west in San Fran they want to ban corporate cafeterias that serve free meals to employees as a perk so they have to leave and buy lunch at local restaurants. Imagine that lefties not wanting free stuff.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The latest from the far left opps I mean west in San Fran they want to ban corporate cafeterias that serve free meals to employees as a perk so they have to leave and buy lunch at local restaurants. Imagine that lefties not wanting free stuff.
That is so crazy. Eventually there will be no one left to pay for the free stuff with all the crazy stuff they’re coming up with.

vantexan

Ironic that it's driving people to leave San Francisco, shouting "That's the last straw!"