So...

oldngray

nowhere special
Well, don’t plan on @oldngray or @rod changing their underwear anytime soon.....
fixed-it-2.jpg

gman042

Been around the block a few times
My future is with myself. I'm going to enjoy the higher pay per hour with less work and no loss of benefits while they pay for my school.

So why are you still here on this site?
Complaining without offer solutions is just whining.
Nobody likes a whiner

Either get in and do the job the best you can or get out

Fairly simple

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
So for their education reimbursement it looks like you need to have worked forfAmazon at least one year and they will pay up to $12k over 4 years.

Doesn't ups pay $25k if you're in certain locations?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
So for their education reimbursement it looks like you need to have worked forfAmazon at least one year and they will pay up to $12k over 4 years.

Doesn't ups pay $25k if you're in certain locations?

Amazon is a much better place to work though. It's easier on your body, there's no mind games, and the managers are actually cool nice people that will joke around with you on the job even

It's stress free, the bathrooms are actually clean, they have well stocked breakrooms with coffee paper plates utensils etc. Like 20 microwaves, huge refrigerators, and lockers for every associate.

Free gloves and it's all climate controlled. The first aid kits are stocked up with free lip ointment and hand lotion... Its ridiculous. So much less dust

Oh and they actually change the :censored2:ing water filter on their fountains.

clean hairy

How long until you get vacation, and what determines who gets to take which weeks?
Any point in time in time they can tell you to get lost with any made up excuse.
At least we have some recourse in that respect....

watdaflock?

I'm sitting in a chair at an Amazon flex pickup station checking drivers in on a clipboard and telling them what door they should report to.

And I'm making 75 cents more an hour than I would at UPS

And I've been working preload for almost 4 years now

Why is this ok?
Because in America, not every business pays the same.

Hope this helps.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Amazon is a much better place to work though. It's easier on your body, there's no mind games, and the managers are actually cool nice people that will joke around with you on the job even

It's stress free, the bathrooms are actually clean, they have well stocked breakrooms with coffee paper plates utensils etc. Like 20 microwaves, huge refrigerators, and lockers for every associate.

Free gloves and it's all climate controlled. The first aid kits are stocked up with free lip ointment and hand lotion... Its ridiculous. So much less dust

Oh and they actually change the :censored2:ing water filter on their fountains.

Don't forget the free pads and tampons!!

I don't doubt they treat people better as a whole. I do remember reading about warehouses having ambulances outside during the summer because of heat.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Don't forget the free pads and tampons!!

I don't doubt they treat people better as a whole. I do remember reading about warehouses having ambulances outside during the summer because of heat.

They actually have those too for the women. not even kidding a girl told me they have them in the women's restroom

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
How long until you get vacation, and what determines who gets to take which weeks?
Any point in time in time they can tell you to get lost with any made up excuse.

Ups tries to act like they're always trying to get rid of you. The always act like they can walk you out for any reason.

There's no fear or intimidation at amazon. You have attendance points that determine how much you can call in sick or take time off. If you run below zero youre terminated. It's crystal clear.

542thruNthru

Ups tries to act like they're always trying to get rid of you. The always act like they can walk you out for any reason.

There's no fear or intimidation at amazon. You have attendance points that determine how much you can call in sick or take time off. If you run below zero youre terminated. It's crystal clear.

Uh attendance is pretty clear at UPS also. Though if you do go over that number you're not terminated.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

2 weeks vacation and benefits day one. You take vacation whenever you want because they actually have more than enough people and aren't purposely barely having enough people constantly