Social Distancing

NI1

I’m sure this doesn’t apply to ups employees right?

Every other company already have something to say about the situation yet ups remains quiet and leaves us all in the dark. And the union? Well, I really am not expecting anything from them anymore.

wash your hands bro’s and sis

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Every other company already have something to say about the situation yet ups remains quiet and leaves us all in the dark. And the union? Well, I really am not expecting anything from them anymore.

Read between the lines for a minute

PT Crazy

Company is saying nothing. PCMs in the hub for part time don't exist. No safety information going around. The local union shut their office. They are running afraid. Let us dues paying people stand on our own. Wash your hands! Work safe!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

It's just like peak. Ignore it and it will go away after a while.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Stretch and flex will keep you healthy, don’t worry about the guy next to you coughing up a lung when he reaches for his toes.

MattM

I've heard two things

Wash your hands

And

Don't take advantage of calling in sick. You WILL receive a documented talk with upon return. I have six years worth of sick days just withering away. This virus came at a good time.

Why even try to self isolate? Let it all burn.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
it just cracks me up when employees feel the company should care about them.
The company should care about their bottom line and their future. We should all be practicing social distancing at our PCMs and telling customers to back tf up if they get too close.
At the very least UPS should provide us with sanitizer and Lysol wipes or wipe our pcs down every night. We come in contact with too many elderly and deliver too much critical healthcare to drop the ball now.

UPSER1987

Don’t wait for others to fix your problems. Take matters into your own washed hands. You should quit.

UPSER1987

Company is saying nothing. PCMs in the hub for part time don't exist. No safety information going around. The local union shut their office. They are running afraid. Let us dues paying people stand on our own. Wash your hands! Work safe!

What do you expect them to say? Do you think the cure to the virus is within the walls of UPS and they are just keeping it from us all? You applied for a job in the service industry. So stupid.

Last edited:

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I'm nothing close to an actuary but I bet the odds of you dying in a car accident on the way to work are still about 100x higher than getting the virus and dying.

If you have someone in your life who is immunocompromised, I feel for you. In that situation I would probably fake an injury or move out temporarily because when those people contract the virus it's pretty serious.

I think the bill they are supposed to push through has provisions for people to care for the sick at home and children out of school. I'm sure the politicians are gonna take care of us.:ninja3:

Brownsocks

Just a dog
No, smart and realistic. Not a baby expecting someone else to take care of all my problems. Some of you are such p’s.
Its not my job to disinfect package cars and end signatures until this is over. The Virus is in my city and UPS should consider whos going to deliver dog food and toilet paper if our hub gets quarantined.
Common :censored2:ing sense.