Social Distancing

vvv

So he doesn't infect his family?

I've kept my handheld equipment and vehicle spotless for years and years like you would not imagine guys.....not just now because there's some extra alarm threat going around.

Why go to the extreme now when you could have been dragging something home unknowingly since your career started long ago? Seems a bit foolish if you aren't gonna do it all the time and be all in. Now you bought a case of Lysol spray because this is more in the public eye.....congrats.

Guess you have been taking foolish chances and compromising your families safety for quite some time.

I've kept my handheld equipment and vehicle spotless for years and years like you would not imagine guys.....not just now because there's some extra alarm threat going around.

Why go to the extreme now when you could have been dragging something home unknowingly since your career started long ago? Seems a bit foolish if you aren't gonna do it all the time and be all in. Now you bought a case of Lysol spray because this is more in the public eye.....congrats.

Guess you have been taking foolish chances and compromising your families safety for quite some time.
It has made me think.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

Maybe this is a wake up call for people (including myself) to reassess their daily habits.

NI1

Don’t wait for others to fix your problems. Take matters into your own washed hands. You should quit.

nah.. why quit when I can retire in 2022. One thing I know tho l, I won’t sound like an old bitter fart like someone else when that time comes.

Wash your hands

Poop Head

Judge me.
My new normal:
Enter my house through the laundry room.
Remove and Lysol jacket and boots.
Sanitize all work material like; pens, lunchboxes and even my watch.
Remove and segregate work uniforms.
Wash hands.
Take a shower.

Enjoy my family knowing I'm doing all I can to protect them, but wishing UPS could help by providing me with clean work surfaces and common sense prevention.

This :censored2: is killing our loved ones and inaction is not worth the risk.

Coronavirus disinfectants list: EPA says these products fight virus

I walk in, and give my son a big hug. Give my wife a kiss, or the finger, depending on the day, and eat supper in my work clothes.