some help please

just me

hello,
my fiancee is in training in hopes to be hired by ups. he is having trouble only in the use of the diad. it is something that he is just not familiar with at all. his test is friday. is there any help for him out there anywhere? any helpful advice?

old levi's

blank space
hello,
my fiancee is in training in hopes to be hired by ups. he is having trouble only in the use of the diad. it is something that he is just not familiar with at all. his test is friday. is there any help for him out there anywhere? any helpful advice?

This will not be what you want to hear, but you learn the diad by using the diad. Understand the basics, and skill and speed will come with time. You can't teach someone to drive a tractor; you learn by driving the tractor. Same principle. I hope he does well.

swing_drv

It will come. After 120 or so stops a day it won't take long to learn. UPS is a good company to work for. Dont listen to everyone :thumbup1:

just me

that`s what he is saying when he calls home. "how am I supposed to know all I need to know to pass a test on equipment that i`ve never used before in just three days?" he`s feeling very worried. he was told that if he makes 3 mistakes on the diad test that it is over for him.