Some people take religion too far!

DS

Fenderbender
Who has eternal life? God may save some people,but some die horribly,why?
Every religion is a way for people to help cope with how unfair life can be.
You can believe whatever you like to help you get through it and I will respect
your choice to do so.I believe there is only one truth and I know this for sure.
It's hard to argue with the truth,'nuff said.:chinese:

rod

Retired 22 years
I have fun screwing with the Mormons who trespass on our private road. Yes its posted "Private Road- No Trespassing" but for some reason they think that don't mean them. My wife will talk to them nice but I like to discuss the meaning of "Private Road" with them. (My wife will talk nice to anyone. She has a special talent for trying to talk to people who don't understand English).

I have fun screwing with the Mormons who trespass on our private road. Yes its posted "Private Road- No Trespassing" but for some reason they think that don't mean them. My wife will talk to them nice but I like to discuss the meaning of "Private Road" with them. (My wife will talk nice to anyone. She has a special talent for trying to talk to people who don't understand English).
i think there are a lot of us that are married to someone who's nicer that us.

Ms.PacMan

Good read and interesting although not noticeably relevant to the thread.
Relevent two ways. They fled religious persecution and while doing so decided to take their own beliefs to the nth degree and cut themselves off completely from society in order to become closer to God.

But you were right - I didn't catch the first page of the thread and if I had paid more attention to who started the thread, wouldn't have responded.