Some punk in South Florida has slashed a tire of a Person who wants a secure pension.

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE
Thats right some punk %#@#@# person that is weak in character had to go an slash a tire of a driver that
all he wants is pesnion that he was hoping to have now
its questionable about the future in the hands of the
inadequate management of Central States/Teamsters Pension plan. Let me guess who this punk represents ? The legacy lives on !

Pollocknbrown

Re: Some punk in South Florida has slashed a tire of a Person who wants a secure pens

ahhh yes more accusations w/o the proof? wheres the proof that you know his tires were slashed for that reason, or where even slashed?

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Re: Some punk in South Florida has slashed a tire of a Person who wants a secure pens

Thats right some punk %#@#@# person that is weak in character had to go an slash a tire of a driver that

I positive repped you when I MEANT to NEG you. STOP TRYING TO CONNECT DISPARATE SITUATIONS!!!!!!!!!! -Rocky

DorkHead

all he wants is pesnion that he was hoping to have now
its questionable about the future in the hands of the
inadequate management of Central States/Teamsters Pension plan. Let me guess who this punk represents ? The legacy lives on !

Is it possible it was the man on the grassy knoll????

705red

Browncafe Steward

Goose you spew nothing but lies and hatred towards our union. I sure hope you have proof because im so sick of your bs! You have 48 hours to prove it or i will report this slanderous post!

Pollocknbrown

Goose you spew nothing but lies and hatred towards our union. I sure hope you have proof because im so sick of your bs! You have 48 hours to prove it or i will report this slanderous post!

AMEN BROTHA, amen, this union has been nothing but kind to my family, it has given my family jobs for the past 60 years (starting with my grandfather when he was trucker up here, to my dad, to me) and i take it a little bit personal when you spew out this crap just because your fraud of a "union" has lost its only hope of representing even DHL, let alone UPS.

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE

AMEN BROTHA, amen, this union has been nothing but kind to my family, it has given my family jobs for the past 60 years (starting with my grandfather when he was trucker up here, to my dad, to me) and i take it a little bit personal when you spew out this crap just because your fraud of a "union" has lost its only hope of representing even DHL, let alone UPS.
Pollock and Red - home of the secure pension other wise this retribution would not take place prior to all this. Of course there`s no proof because they have no camera`s in our yard. Security is little or nothing. This is the work of a punk period.

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE

Why wait 48 hours ?

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE

What part of inadequate mismanagement of Central States/Teamsters Pension plan did you not like ? Or was the part who i might think was responsible ? Your saying Central States did a fine job ? or was the /teamster part you disagree with ? Please be more precise would you. :confused:1

Pollocknbrown

Ok ill play Devil's advocate, lets just say the tires were slashed, was it the person's personal vehicle or was it a UPS vehicle? Im just gonna go on the assumption that its a personal vehicle.....how do u know the slashers intentions of the fact that the person who got their tires slashed supports the APWA, Imus said a phrase on the radio that got him fired, does that make him a racist? How do u know their tires werent slashed by an Ex-GF/ BF or some other reason, exactly, you dont.

ExupserNaples

Many years ago my tire got slashed by a fellow UPSer in South Florida. The reason was different though, I was doing his wife:cool:

705red

Browncafe Steward

What part of inadequate mismanagement of Central States/Teamsters Pension plan did you not like ? Or was the part who i might think was responsible ? Your saying Central States did a fine job ? or was the /teamster part you disagree with ? Please be more precise would you. :confused:1
Its your bull:censored2: accusation that a fellow teamster stabbed someones tire because he was a supporter of your lost cause! You even responded you cant because you dont have cameras, so how do you know that a temaster did it? You dont and you shouldnt spread bs rumors, maybe you should join some activites such as bunko with the rest of the ladies!

tieguy

Banned

I don't understand why you guys are getting so hot and bothered. He's making the accusation that one teamster slashed his tires not the entire teamster organization.

Cezanne

Maybe it is just the principle of the thing. It does make you think twice about putting bumper car sticker messages on your vehicle.:crying:

705red

Browncafe Steward

I don't understand why you guys are getting so hot and bothered. He's making the accusation that one teamster slashed his tires not the entire teamster organization.
Its always nice to see tie come to the apwas defense.

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE

Its always nice to see tie come to the apwas defense.
Not all union representation is created equal. I am not against unions at all just the clowns that lie to us down here. Like i have stated in the past my pension was straight i wouldn`t even have stepped foot in this room. That guy that had his tire slashed on his personal vehicle does not run around or fight with management. He obviously pissed someone else off that thinks the opposite of him which means he should not be able to express his opionion because that organization is totally against it ? The other organization does not like someone stepping into their yard therefore are territorial by nature ? kapeesh !

705red

Browncafe Steward

Not all union representation is created equal. I am not against unions at all just the clowns that lie to us down here. Like i have stated in the past my pension was straight i wouldn`t even have stepped foot in this room. That guy that had his tire slashed on his personal vehicle does not run around or fight with management. He obviously pissed someone else off that thinks the opposite of him which means he should not be able to express his opionion because that organization is totally against it ? The other organization does not like someone stepping into their yard therefore are territorial by nature ? kapeesh !
How can you be sure it was a teamster that slashed his tires? The fact is you cant be sure exactly who did this. Did this driver cut somone of on the road? Isnt it true that this could have happened as an issue of road rage or some other act, like the driver pissing off someone besides your accusations of teamster violence.

wkmac

It could have been a management person disguised as a Teamster!
:lol::lol::lol:

Or wait, it could have been an APWA person disguised as a manager trying to look like a Teamster who did it!

OH! OH! OH! using the old Horshack sound, (sorry if you're not old enough to get that one) it could have been...uh....well..........maybe it was the guy on the grassy knoll. I thought he'd be dead by now!
:wink:

Cezanne

You guys are missing the obvious answer to who did the tire slashing. 705red drove all the way down to Florida from Chicago and did it. Admit it red, maybe they will take it easy of you.:cool:

After all you do have a motive.:wink: