Soo, peak is over 2016... to ground or HD

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
... Did u let your supplemental drivers off easily or are you strining them along?

Just tell them that they didn't perform as well as other drivers and thank them for their service.

Don't sugar coat it or string them along; so they can move on to better things like uber delivery, Amazon delivery, lasershoot or ontracdelivery, or the local minimum wage of auto parts delivery

If they're good, keep em busy since the volume isn't going down anytime soon in my area (I'm still doing ,10~12 hour days, but got my Mondays off now). Now's the time to ask if some of your regular drivers want some time off, just so they can stay working as cover drivers. It's so much easier on the HD side with the Garmin GPS integration too

Also, the beginning of winter season and I know I'll have to cut my route by 40% or risk daily failure s if the white stuff come knocking.

bbsam

Staff member
You
... Did u let your supplemental drivers off easily or are you strining them along?

Just tell them that they didn't perform as well as other drivers and thank them for their service.

Don't sugar coat it or string them along; so they can move on to better things like uber delivery, Amazon delivery, lasershoot or ontracdelivery, or the local minimum wage of auto parts delivery

If they're good, keep em busy since the volume isn't going down anytime soon in my area (I'm still doing ,10~12 hour days, but got my Mondays off now). Now's the time to ask if some of your regular drivers want some time off, just so they can stay working as cover drivers. It's so much easier on the HD side with the Garmin GPS integration too

Also, the beginning of winter season and I know I'll have to cut my route by 40% or risk daily failure s if the white stuff come knocking.
You seem to like to tell contractors how to operate. Why don't you just buy in yourself?

OrioN

It's just an observation.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

2 of my temps/ CO drivers in my loop are texting me on my days off... I told them they didn't perform well enough so start looking for something better. They should have been forewarned when they were brought on board the last week of November...

bbsam

Staff member
It's just an observation.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

2 of my temps/ CO drivers in my loop are texting me on my days off... I told them they didn't perform well enough so start looking for something better. They should have been forewarned when they were brought on board the last week of November...
Nope. Serious question. You seem to believe in the system to an extent. Why not get in?

OrioN

I don't believe in the system, I'm just doing my own thang.

Manager makes sure the stops are balanced each morning before I head in.

I roll in, check the OrioN maps of my route and 3 neighboring routes to fix/ pip in the misplots, preload my own cargo, pulling the crushed or leaking boxes for QA to address, then I'm on my own for the most part of the day.

I act as a single owner operator, so to speak, without carrying the costs of renting the powerpad, buying and maintaining the work vehicle, and other things a contractor has to deal with the station managers.

Fine for me now since I don't see Amazon or other 3rd party delivery companies paying the same rate as my current job. Grass isn't that much greener in my demographic yet.