Sooo I did something bad

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Today was a very bad day, 13 hour day. No excuses for what I did though. I had 18 misloads. 18. Found them just stuck in my 5 shelf. Didnt send any of them in. I took them all off my truck and stuck them in the clerks send again pile.
I did a very bad thing. What are they chances they will check the cameras or really dig to see who did this? At the time I didn't care but now I'm worried sick.
I should have sent them in and sheeted them. Take this as a lesson.
8DADF721-ECD4-48EE-A45C-A39FC8BDAE58.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You'll be fine.

Always remember though. It's not worth your job to do those kinds of things. It's easy to become a habit and that's when management starts scanning your whole truck or deliberately putting misloads on your truck to catch you.

Remember, you get paid by the hour. Also it's not like they would have made you deliver those 18 misloads. You can't work more than 14 hours.

So learn your lesson and send your misloads in and cover your A*

I don’t know about that, they get plenty worked up over 1 misload if you don’t let them know. depends on how long he’s been around and how much other dumb :censored2: he’s done

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Today was a very bad day, 13 hour day. No excuses for what I did though. I had 18 misloads. 18. Found them just stuck in my 5 shelf. Didnt send any of them in. I took them all off my truck and stuck them in the clerks send again pile.
I did a very bad thing. What are they chances they will check the cameras or really dig to see who did this? At the time I didn't care but now I'm worried sick.

Been nice working with ya

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Had a guy get fired twice for doing this same thing last year. Don't be stupid again. Send them in as you find them and wait for them to tell you what to do with them. It will never be worth the potential headache and loss of job.

SandSpida

Odd they were all in the 5 shelf, maybe they were part of an add/cut and just never got moved over to your board? If that’s the case then you might prepare yourself to pucker up for your next day at work. If you really like and need this job then start crying when they tell you your done. Tell them you had a mental lapse of judgement. Good Luck. Hope it works out for you.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
i had 2 misloads on my car friday, both over 30 miles off my route and both sent in as misloads before lunch. finished my route and never heard back so i called in and they responded with "hey, can you run those please". you know it's friday and i have to take the interstate for over 20 miles to get there, right? "yes, just make 9.5"

ok have a nice weekend.

JustDeliverIt

i had 2 misloads on my car friday, both over 30 miles off my route and both sent in as misloads before lunch. finished my route and never heard back so i called in and they responded with "hey, can you run those please". you know it's friday and i have to take the interstate for over 20 miles to get there, right? "yes, just make 9.5"

ok have a nice weekend.

Why call?? Finish your last package, sheet as missed and drive back. If you sent them in as you found them it's up to them to get back to you, you did your part. Unless you want to run them off then it's not on you at that point.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't make that a habit, that falls under the integrity reasons for being fired and I have seen it happen. Being Peak you will probably skate by this time being that management has bigger problems to deal with. A bunch of missed packages going to one route will stick out like a sore thumb and eventually your management team will take notice and Loss Prevention will get involved if it continues. Scan all Missed before you drive back and cover your tail. Usually, my manager and supervisors have gone home by then.

ManInBrown

Depends on the clerk. I’ve seen cool ones that just roll with the punches and don’t care, and then I’ve seen ones that rat out every driver that does something wrong that they see. At peak it’s no big deal. I had days where I had 40 misloads. Just send them in and keep it moving. Misloads do not get delivered at peak at least where I was. Is it peak yet though? You should’ve sent them in. Absolutely no excuse to do what you did.

Ghost in the Darkness

Are you sure it wasn't "6" or "11" or "24" misloads? Hopefully your count was off. Hint... hint... next time make sure it is.

Seems like it would have to be a missed add/cut... then they would know it was you....🦸‍♂️

Last edited: