SOTU by POTUS during IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
dg9na9bkm0f41.gif

Box Ox

Who's that?
All I see is a Trump apologist who regurgitates the rights take on what the majority of the left is like

Believe what you want. I’ve gone door to door for Democratic Presidential candidates and voted for every Democratic candidate on the ballots for years. And I’d vote for them again.

This year is different. The Party is truly lost at the national level.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Should he be expected to? She just led his impeachment in the House. I wouldn’t have either. Would you have shaken your impeacher’s hand?
The way big boys behave.
" Newt Gingrich on Tuesday night reminisced about his first State of the Union as Speaker of the House, saying with a laugh that President Bill Clinton jokingly offered a letter of resignation before quickly pulling it back

“The first time he walked in and he handed me this envelope [containing the speech], and I opened it up and it said, ‘I resign, William Jefferson Clinton,’” Gingrich said with a smile on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360.” ” And he said, ‘Oh, no, I wasn’t supposed to give you that, give it back to me,’ and that was the opening of the first State of the Union I did as Speaker of the House.”

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Believe what you want. I’ve gone door to door for Democratic Presidential candidates and voted for every Democratic candidate on the ballots for years. And I’d vote for them again.

This year is different. The Party is truly lost at the national level.

It's not what I believe, it's what you post, and it's not just me that sees it. Maybe you should switch parties Republicans seem to be more in step with your beliefs

Box Ox

It's not what I believe, it's what you post, and it's not just me that sees it. Maybe you should switch parties Republicans seem to be more in step with your beliefs

I’m not aware of any of my beliefs that aren’t center-left by traditional standards. Try not to gauge from a hard left perspective.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sorry forgot who I was talking to
Who's that?
All I see is a Trump apologist who regurgitates the rights take on what the majority of the left is like
The way big boys behave.
" Newt Gingrich on Tuesday night reminisced about his first State of the Union as Speaker of the House, saying with a laugh that President Bill Clinton jokingly offered a letter of resignation before quickly pulling it back

“The first time he walked in and he handed me this envelope [containing the speech], and I opened it up and it said, ‘I resign, William Jefferson Clinton,’” Gingrich said with a smile on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360.” ” And he said, ‘Oh, no, I wasn’t supposed to give you that, give it back to me,’ and that was the opening of the first State of the Union I did as Speaker of the House.”
I see the SOTU got you real upset.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’m not aware of any of my beliefs that aren’t center-left by traditional standards. Try not to gauge from a hard left perspective.
You are delusional if you think you are center left. You said yourself you dont think the democratic party represents your beliefs..