Southern UPSers

oldngray

nowhere special
Love that movie!

Don't forget your grits.
Strangest Food That Americans Actually Eat 006.jpg

gorilla75jdw

I have been at the Nashville (Whites Creek) hub 23 years . Aside from the regular bullcrap that you will endure at any hub , I believe Whites Creek is the perfect hub to be at , we have a great Union/support , decent amount of progression to move up in the company as an hourly , we have a large feeder department (that has currently adding positions at a rate never seen before) , we have a large package car department as well , not to mention combo jobs and all entry level part time Jobs to start out with . If I wasn't at "DA Creek" , I would only want to work for U.P.S. at a beach/coastel facility such as Destin,Pensacola, Panama City Beach , Gulf Shores etc. etc. , just my opinion . Best of luck to you , any questions just message me .

Overpaid Union Thug

I have been at the Nashville (Whites Creek) hub 23 years . Aside from the regular bullcrap that you will endure at any hub , I believe Whites Creek is the perfect hub to be at , we have a great Union/support , decent amount of progression to move up in the company as an hourly , we have a large feeder department (that has currently adding positions at a rate never seen before) , we have a large package car department as well , not to mention combo jobs and all entry level part time Jobs to start out with . If I wasn't at "DA Creek" , I would only want to work for U.P.S. at a beach/coastel facility such as Destin,Pensacola, Panama City Beach , Gulf Shores etc. etc. , just my opinion . Best of luck to you , any questions just message me .
I wonder how much longer that fast movement into package and feeders is going to last there. Anyone not jumping right on that is missing out. It'll be back to 10+ years for full-time jobs sooner or later. I remember when it took a while just to get a shot at TCD there. There were some that I worked with when I was there that had to wait 8 years just to be trained for TCD.

Our center is still pretty fast to go full-time driving but we need more 22.3 and feeders in our building. In that regard we just can't ever seem to get 480 to look beyond Whites Creek even though they are responsible for the entire local. For that reason Whites Creek is probably the best building to work in in the Southeast. It would be better if each and every building in a local were treated the same.Then there would be no need to go hub shopping. LOL.

Johney

Another BOG? Say it isn't so!