Speed Cameras

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yup got one in Ohio. No points. Just pay and it is all OK. I didnt pay and its still ok. 1.5 yrs ago. 60 in a 55 on a road thats 70 except one speed trap 2 miles.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Simple solution.

Require the camera to physically appear in court, have it open it's mouth, use it's vocal chords, and provide it's testimony on the written record.... Since it can't.... Ignore.

Now, if a living breathing human is watching that camera, and issues the ticket from witnessing the actual from said camera, well then you gotta treat it as any other normal ticket. Which are easy to get out of.

It's all a language game. Just like talking to management

oldngray

nowhere special
Simple solution.

Require the camera to physically appear in court, have it open it's mouth, use it's vocal chords, and provide it's testimony on the written record.... Since it can't.... Ignore.

Now, if a living breathing human is watching that camera, and issues the ticket from witnessing the actual from said camera, well then you gotta treat it as any other normal ticket. Which are easy to get out of.

People taking things to court forced a lot of places to remove the cameras.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Simple solution.

Cheaper to pay than appear.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Cheaper to pay than appear.
Bahahahahaha.... I do neither. In my state, before any traffic violation is scheduled in court, they send you a paper to fill out with your "side". I simply write that " I can not pay this debt in one lump sum. I can however pay "x amount" each month (generally 10%) until the debt is made whole". I also, of course, admit my guilt.

Each time I've done this (3 times in 8 years) they have thrown them out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Bahahahahaha.... I do neither. In my state, before any traffic violation is scheduled in court, they send you a paper to fill out with your "side". I simply write that " I can not pay this debt in one lump sum. I can however pay "x amount" each month (generally 10%) until the debt is made whole". I also, of course, admit my guilt.

Each time I've done this (3 times in 8 years) they have thrown them out.
It's the mob man, I pay the vig.

brostalss

Would you go over 35mph?
50079A88-3985-460E-9407-B260EEC81B0D.jpeg