Spies like Us

Thebrownblob

Launching the Minuteman III is fairly routine, but the media always tried to conjure up an excuse to incite hysteria over it.

"Russia has a sub 3900 miles from the US coast, AND THE US FIRED A MISSILE OMFG!!!"
I would agree with that but way too many other strange things occurring

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
That is my point. I’m more worried about my own government than some other government.
If you are worried about 'your government', perhaps you should move to a place you feel more comfortable in?

Living in a civilized country has trade offs, like obeying the laws.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
"We don't know
We don't know who these objects belong to
We don't know any specifics
We don't have any specifics."

But man do I sure feel secure with Mr. 10% in the White House, who is currently in Delaware hosting a black-tie dinner.

newolddude

"We don't know
We don't know who these objects belong to
We don't know any specifics
We don't have any specifics."

But man do I sure feel secure with Mr. 10% in the White House, who is currently in Delaware hosting a black-tie dinner.

Because we know Trump spent every weekend at the White House and NEVER went to one of his country clubs.

Next Day Error

X - Other
This could easily be a Wag The Dog scenario. This stuff has been going on for years and years and it's only after the media and the Internet threw a hissy fit that the government felt compelled to act.

I caution the knee-jerk reaction to blame either the former president or current. Level heads come out ahead in the end.

Thebrownblob

If you are worried about 'your government', perhaps you should move to a place you feel more comfortable in?

Living in a civilized country has trade offs, like obeying the laws.
You must not have read the constitution or any history. All of our founding fathers had a healthy distrust of the government.

100%

Biden waits to shoot something down: conservatives are pissed.
Biden takes action and shoots unidentified objects down: conservatives are pissed.
And the guy in the middle(that’s me) pissed at both of you children. Only in America can 2 parties fight and argue over who’s done less for the citizens of this country.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Well, I’m not sure what changed maybe you should reevaluate. First thing you can do is just look at how wealthy, most members of Congress and the senate become as “public servants”. Should tell you all you need to know.
Is it possible you can have more than one job? Investor? Writer? Professional speaker? Is it possible many made a lot of their money prior to their congressional jobs?