Stacey Abrams -- GA Gubernatorial Candidate

BrownArmy

What caught my eye was that neither race (Gov or Senator) was actually in play, recounts etc.

Why in the world did the REpubs cry like newborn bitches about races they were going to win?

Why did Trump lie and say: people/masks/nonsense, etc.?

Strange.

Me thinks Trump is upset about something.

I love Trumps' Mueller tweets...fkg hilarious: even if Mueller can't find a single thing, Trump is clearly sooooo upset about it.

Classy.

If he would just stop tweeting, maybe I'd even vote for him in 2020

Sportello

1.5 million purged by Brian Kemp

53k registrations on hold

4.5 hour lines

214 polling places closed

Dems falsely accused of cyber crimes

Candidate overseeing own election

newfie

1.5 million purged by Brian Kemp

53k registrations on hold

4.5 hour lines

214 polling places closed

Dems falsely accused of cyber crimes

Candidate overseeing own election

support from Oprah

support from Jim Carey

support from Obama

support from a slew of Hollywood celebrities.

a ton of Soro's money supporting her

all the kings horses and all the kings men could not prop up a bad candidate.

BrownArmy

support from Oprah

support from Jim Carey

support from Obama

support from a slew of Hollywood celebrities.

a ton of Soro's money supporting her

all the kings horses and all the kings men could not prop up a bad candidate.

Voter suppression is voter suppression.

I don't care if Jesus himself shows up with Jim Carey as his hand-maiden.

Not relevant.

Count the votes...why do you hate small-d democracy?

Just count the actual votes...

It's funny, the Republicans went full-:censored2: about Florida, when they were going to win anyway.

Crying about this and that, making a stink, when it was clear to anyone with a calculator that, recount this, recount that, the R's won.

Newfie, there's help for you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's funny, the Republicans went full-:censored2: about Florida, when they were going to win anyway.

Crying about this and that, making a stink, when it was clear to anyone with a calculator that, recount this, recount that, the R's won.
My observation was that the Repugs did not trust the Dim run election counting (with no oversight) in Broward County. The Repugs wanted the officials there to obey the election laws.

The fact that the Repugs fought to ensure the election officials in South Florida obeyed election laws, eliminated the ability to see what the recount vote count would have been without the Broward and Palm Beach election Officials being held to make decisions according to the law.

newfie

My observation was that the Repugs did not trust the Dim run election counting (with no oversight) in Broward County. The Repugs wanted the officials there to obey the election laws.

The fact that the Repugs fought to ensure the election officials in South Florida obeyed election laws, eliminated the ability to see what the recount vote count would have been without the Broward and Palm Beach election Officials being held to make decisions according to the law.

there are laws in place that have to be followed. If you don't follow those laws then your vote is negated by those who manipulate the results of the election through court processes.

keep in mind that those laws worked just fine for 65 of 67 counties with no issues. one of those counties was Miami dade a much bigger county then either palm or broword . many of those counties were destroyed in the recent hurricane and still found a way to get the job done.

you cant play a game and change the rules of the game as your playing it. you fix what didn't work well after the game is played . in this case the fix is removing and replacing the incompetent leadership of the two counties in question.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Geez, she sure was depressing ... you would have thought we lived in Venezuela after her speech!

upload_2018-11-16_18-7-10-png.222459