Stacey Abrams -- GA Gubernatorial Candidate

Sportello

Banned
I always blame the Nazis and White Supremacist just like I blame the rebel-grousers who feel that they have the right to go out and protest against them ... giving them credibility.
Allowing Nazi's and White Supremacists full reign in the streets without opposition has historically turned out quite well.

Rebel-grousers are not a thing, perhaps you meant 'rabble rouser'.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was being creative ... the protesters were grousers.
I think it adds another level in the description of these people (see definition below).

I actually looked it up for the spelling of rousers and thought of grouser.
I actually thought of you when I did it.
Rebels = Nazis
Grousers = Protesters against the Rebels

grouser
someone who bitches and complains about everything in life 24/7, even in their sleep... these type of people are easy to spot because they usually sleep with one eye half-open. this type of person becomes even more aggitated when taken on vacations and the level of complaining reaches a peak until they return home to their boring lifestyle, primarily in front of a computer

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nope. Only one side is to blame. What side are you on?
I feel sorry for people who only see in Black (0) & White (256) ... there are another 254 colors with every event ... you miss out on 254.
Nothing would have happened if the Rebel-Grousers had let the Nazi/White Supremacist do their thing.
The USA's First Amendment is the spirit of America ... let people have their say, no matter how stupid.
For instance, I never tried to stop you from expressing yourself in your posts!

MAKAVELI

I feel sorry for people who only see in Black (0) & White (256) ... there are another 254 colors with every event ... you miss out on 254.
Nothing would have happened if the Rebel-Grousers had let the Nazi/White Supremacist do their thing.
The USA's First Amendment is the spirit of America ... let people have their say, no matter how stupid.
For instance, I never tried to stop you from expressing yourself in your posts!
There are limitations on freedom of expression. Besides your side doesn't care about amendments in the Constitution.

vantexan

Allowing Nazi's and White Supremacists full reign in the streets without opposition has historically turned out quite well.

Oh yeah, the streets are taken over, LOL. If you have 8 idiots show up at a white supremacist rally you'll have 800 just as stupid left wingnuts showing up desperately wanting to be relevant. And guess which side starts wielding clubs and smashing windows? Does the mainstream media condemn the 8 sheet wearing idiots? Of course. Do they condemn those righteous social justice warriors filmed smashing windows and beating up reporters? Haven't seen it yet. Looks to me like if this country ever gets torn apart with civil unrest the MSM will be goading it on.

Sportello

Banned
Oh yeah, the streets are taken over, LOL. If you have 8 idiots show up at a white supremacist rally you'll have 800 just as stupid left wingnuts showing up desperately wanting to be relevant. And guess which side starts wielding clubs and smashing windows? Does the mainstream media condemn the 8 sheet wearing idiots? Of course. Do they condemn those righteous social justice warriors filmed smashing windows and beating up reporters? Haven't seen it yet. Looks to me like if this country ever gets torn apart with civil unrest the MSM will be goading it on.
charlottesville-nazi-rally-2017-08-12t080132z-1893804928-rc1223b41d70-rtrmadp-3-virginia-protests.jpg

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit.jpg

main_900.jpg

be003433_wide-b0fff4743893e797187d6f90e841559477f64f4a-s800-c85.jpg

floridays

labeling anyone you disagree with a Nazi or white supremacist can be an effective form of silencing opposition expression
Except when they call Trump that, or anything of the sort. He has balls to stand up to these fascist speech and thought blocking pigs.
It's time more said enough to their oppressive protestations. To those with ears let them hear... @It will be fine and other like minded fellow travelers meant for your types ears, clean them out.