Stacey Abrams -- GA Gubernatorial Candidate

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I voted 2 weeks ago. I wish there was a way to get off the mailing,calling, door knocking ,open forum list once you vote. Its too late now.
I voted today.
The first time I voted for no Democrats.
I usually vote 50% Libertarian and the other half being equally split between the Dims and Repugs.
My vote today was close to 2/3rds Libertarian and the other third Repugs.

BrownArmy

Seems to be a consensus believe that.
Very unusual for a female to be that big a jerk.
Makes one wonder.

Sportello is male.

No one read the book? Geez. Aside from the book, the BC poster Sportello is definitely a male.

Calling him 'she' or 'female' is a lame and constant attempt by the conservatistas to demean any and every post by Sportello by calling him a female, as if any argument or conversation by a female is inherently...you get the point.

When you can't win an argument, call your opponent a women.

rod

Retired 22 years
I voted today.
The first time I voted for no Democrats.
I usually vote 50% Libertarian and the other half being equally split between the Dims and Repugs.
My vote today was close to 2/3rds Libertarian and the other third Repugs.

I split my vote between the Communist Party and the Legal Weed Party.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Calling him 'she' or 'female' is a lame and constant attempt by the conservatistas to demean any and every post by Sportello by calling him a female, as if any argument or conversation by a female is inherently...you get the point.

Settle down now Honey!
Must be that time of the month.

floridays

Sportello is male.

No one read the book? Geez. Aside from the book, the BC poster Sportello is definitely a male.

I changed to be less abrasive when I was told he was a she. Now you say she is actually a he. Can you guys or gals ever get it straight. If you sit wrong and can sit on yourself, you're a man... got it?:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::lips::2guns:

response to @BrownArmy post45

moreluck

golden ticket member
I voted 2 weeks ago. I wish there was a way to get off the mailing,calling, door knocking ,open forum list once you vote. Its too late now to try to influence me. .
I also voted a little while ago (mail). All of these callers and mailers must be stupid people who don't know about early voting. I don't use the "friend" word a lot, but when the phone rings during my shows, those dummies hear it!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
I also voted a little while ago (mail). All of these callers and mailers must be stupid people who don't know about early voting. I don't use the "friend" word a lot, but when the phone rings during my shows, those dummies hear it!!!

I hate the flood of last minute TV ads that are very misleading if you don't know the issues or candidates. Aimed at uninformed voters. Sadly it works too often.