Stand up for our health rights

rickyb

I agree, we need to pull out so they have to provide for their own defense, and cut back on vacations to pay for it. That way people will stop confusing our subsidizing their defense.for them being able to afford taking 7 weeks of vacation.
likely has nothing to do with one another. also likely they arent taking enough vacation under this system.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Now you're being disingenuous as well as ridiculous. UPS (or any private company) requiring you to wear a mask while on their premises is most certainly not illegal.

When you have to bolster your argument with made-up * you don't have much of an argument.

I'm done with this. You conspiracy nutjobs bore me.

I don't have to bolster anything. All the facts support my views. I'm just countering your nonsense. Employers requiring employees to work in hazardous conditions is illegal. If you don't think wearing masks is hazardous that's your opinion, but people have died from wearing masks while engaged in strenuous activities.

But if you need a face-saving way to stop engaging in a debate you had no business engaging in, I release you.

rickyb

I agree, we need to pull out so they have to provide for their own defense, and cut back on vacations to pay for it. That way people will stop confusing our subsidizing their defense.for them being able to afford taking 7 weeks of vacation.
im not sure the europeans necessarily have to find a way to pay for things much like america didnt have to tax or cut to bail out the rich when corona started.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
likely has nothing to do with one another. also likely they arent taking enough vacation under this system.

So a country not having to tax its citizens and businesses to pay to maintain a military has nothing to do with businesses and citizens being able to afford to take so much vacation? That seems unlikely.

rickyb

So a country not having to tax its citizens and businesses to pay to maintain a military has nothing to do with businesses and citizens being able to afford to take so much vacation? That seems unlikely.
yea ive heard recently from michael hudson taxes might not work the way we think they do. probably others who agree.

rickyb

another question is how much war spending do these countries really need? how much is currently for imperialism?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Several people on here and in real life have asked me, “What’s the big deal about masks? Why do you care so much?”

Reasons to oppose mask mandates:

1. Masks can make people feel bad, especially when worn a long time, or when exercising.
2. Some people (kids in school) are forced to wear them for a long time.
3. The medical exemption is not being honored for the most part. Members of the community are taking it upon themselves to police masks.
4. This has been going on since June. There is currently no timetable or Covid threshold that will allow for the mandate being lifted.
5. Rules that don’t make sense. At the restaurant, you must wear a mask as you walk in and walk out but not while seated. At the pool, you must wear mask when not in the water. At the trampoline park, must wear mask when not jumping. In the NFL, players are not wearing masks, in each others faces, breathing heavy, trying to block/push each other back. But on the sidelines, they must wear masks. You’ve been vaccinated? Already recovered from Covid? You must keep your mask on!
6. Big tech removes and censors info and discussion questioning masks.
7. I’m allergic to BS.
You always hear people Tweeting about "following the science, following the science." What they really mean is following a new version of Scientism- this pop culture meme of psuedo-science that seeks to incorporate "science" into every aspect of social and political life and treat it as religious dogma to fit their socio-political agenda.

"The science" says you must wear a mask and we will Tweet it loudly and proudly and accuse you of being a narrow-minded, inbred Trump cracker from Mississippi if you question the dogma.

Remember- you must follow the science! Unless it deals with biological gender, healthy at any size or recreational drug use...

Dragon

Package Center Manager
All you do is attempt to bully and harass union members while spinning around on your chair in front of a computer. You were mediocre at moving cardboard which is why you decided to become a chair spinner/stupidvisor. Now pick up the phone and talk to your boss about your numbers while you adjust your tie and fudge employee time cards.

So what you are saying is I should have kept working in cold or hot as hell trailer, brown truck or warehouse every day for the next 30+years cause that is what everyone's life goal should be.....work the same job day in and day out and never move up in any company.

like being a private, seaman, or airman in the military and never moving getting past the rank of E1 after 30 years...

by the way I have not worn a tie to work since 2008....how long have you been here unloady?

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
We've all had to get vaccinated numerous times in our lives, all government mandated. Now all of a sudden there's a problem? Everyone has had to subject their kids to vaccines to enroll in school. It's obvious that conspiracy theory culture has led us to all of a sudden have a problem with vaccines. UPS will not be the only business enforcing a vaccine policy. Airlines aren't going to let you fly, sports arenas will deny entry, etc... Fight as much as you feel necessary, we'll all eventually succumb and get vaccinated. Looking back, we'll realize it was a whole lotta yammering about nothing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We've all had to get vaccinated numerous times in our lives, all government mandated. Now all of a sudden there's a problem? Everyone has had to subject their kids to vaccines to enroll in school. It's obvious that conspiracy theory culture has led us to all of a sudden have a problem with vaccines. UPS will not be the only business enforcing a vaccine policy. Airlines aren't going to let you fly, sports arenas will deny entry, etc... Fight as much as you feel necessary, we'll all eventually succumb and get vaccinated. Looking back, we'll realize it was a whole lotta yammering about nothing.

I will give you that. You can't rape the willing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

In case anyone has forgotten:

“The theoretical evidence that cloth and surgical masks do not protect their wearers is overwhelming. But we have even stronger evidence. It comes from real-world clinical trials of people wearing masks. Medical proof comes in many different forms. The weakest evidence comes from anecdotes based on one person’s experience. Just because I didn’t have an accident after driving drunk doesn’t mean doing so is safe. On the other hand, the gold standard of evidence comes from what scientists and physicians call randomized controlled trials.”