Stand up for our health rights

I understand that they will force this down our throats. When the time comes, I will work somewhere else, but not before I try everything I can to dissuade this behavior from our employer. Essentially, they will force us to sign the health waiver and remove our own ability to seek damages in the result of a possible vaccine injury. I don’t see how that is legal, clearly I am not a legal scholar.

542thruNthru

I understand that they will force this down our throats. When the time comes, I will work somewhere else, but not before I try everything I can to dissuade this behavior from our employer. Essentially, they will force us to sign the health waiver and remove our own ability to seek damages in the result of a possible vaccine injury. I don’t see how that is legal, clearly I am not a legal scholar.
Good luck to you. Life is about choices and we all have to make our own.

takesteady

I think the OP is being a whiny baby about wearing a mask , but UPS has the legal right to discipline us and in RTW states outright fire us for any reason they want. The entity that stops them from enforcing their whims is the union. The question is whether or not the union is willing to let UPS fire workers for not wearing masks.

govols019

You smell that?

Bye.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
or a medical professional.

You just move cardboard...stay in your lane.

Saca La

What is it?
I too refuse to take the vaccine. I don’t trust the government and I don’t trust this “vaccine”. I hope they don’t make us take one by force.

ouanling

Because it is patented as gene therapy, not a vaccine. We do not know the long term effects of it as MRNA vaccines are new and have not been in clinical trials long enough to trust it. besides the random deaths you see right out of the gate in direct relation to it, Fauci says they don’t know if it will even prevent you from contracting the virus. He also says masking will be necessary after it. There’s not a lot of upside here.
well we do know from the pfizer report with the fda that the younger population are getting more severe reactions from the vaccine than old people are getting hospitalized from covid. Most people havent read it though, i did.

Don't read or post links to websites like cantcensortruth or other nonsense bs. It just makes you look stupid. Articles are for monster * no matter the source(big newspaper included, an english lit grad or washed out doctor arent sources). Either read a study and quote it or don't talk at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that they will force this down our throats. When the time comes, I will work somewhere else, but not before I try everything I can to dissuade this behavior from our employer. Essentially, they will force us to sign the health waiver and remove our own ability to seek damages in the result of a possible vaccine injury. I don’t see how that is legal, clearly I am not a legal scholar
well we do know from the pfizer report with the fda that the younger population are getting more severe reactions from the vaccine than old people are getting hospitalized from covid. Most people havent read it though, i did.

Don't read or post links to websites like cantcensortruth or other nonsense bs. It just makes you look stupid. Articles are for monster retards no matter the source(big newspaper included, an english lit grad or washed out doctor arent sources). Either read a study and quote it or don't talk at all.
I don’t see the study you are referring to, why are you speaking?

unloady

or a medical professional.

You just move cardboard...stay in your lane.
All you do is attempt to bully and harass union members while spinning around on your chair in front of a computer. You were mediocre at moving cardboard which is why you decided to become a chair spinner/stupidvisor. Now pick up the phone and talk to your boss about your numbers while you adjust your tie and fudge employee time cards.

It will be just more than our employer forcing us to get the vaccine. I truly believe you will not be allowed into many places eventually if you have not been vaccinated.