Stand up for our health rights

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
It will be just more than our employer forcing us to get the vaccine. I truly believe you will not be allowed into many places eventually if you have not been vaccinated.
I don’t care either way but what will stop them from forcing you from getting any other vaccination?

There were members (probably more) complaining to the the union about not forcing the company to make masks mandatory in the buildings.

rickyb

I work out of Washington state and UPS has informed us that we will be getting warning letters for not wearing a mask in the center. This goes against the mask mandate exemptions allowed by the mandate. For starters, people aren’t supposed to ask you why you aren’t wearing a mask. Secondly, they are not entitled to health information or a note from a doctor to prove your exemption. I’m currently looking for legal representation for this because the union will not back us on this.
Next, they will most likely do a mandatory Covid vaccination in order to work at UPS. If they do this, we need to build a community of drivers/ etcetera, to walk out simultaneously in order to force the issue that we are in charge of our bodies and health decisions. I’d like to some how form a community of drivers that would help recruit upsers that want to strike in opposition of UPS and our local unions. Who is with me?
44000 american unnecessarily die every year because its more profitable to deny americans healthcare.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
There were members (probably more) complaining to the the union about not forcing the company to make masks mandatory in the buildings.

That's exactly it.

"Ups doesn't care about our health and safety. They aren't doing anything...."

Be careful of what you wish for.

Cause you got it.

Ups has been subject to State Health Dept. inspections and fined for lack of compliance.

It seems.... the 800 number and the grievance procedure work.

Don't cry about it now.

-Bug-

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Must be one of those people who don’t get their kids vaccinated then your kid catches polio or some other disease that is prevented by a vaccine then your kid hates you for the rest of their life

Indecisi0n

Company had no masks at the beginning and people bitched. Company gets masks and people bitch about wearing them. Company doesn’t have wipes and people bitch. Company now provides wipes every day for us and people bitch. People are just bitches.

Company had no masks at the beginning and people bitched. Company gets masks and people bitch about wearing them. Company doesn’t have wipes and people bitch. Company now provides wipes every day for us and people bitch. People are just bitches.
Bottom line.....don’t be a bitch.