Staples pick up

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our local Staples store just closed. Usually had a couple to a handcart worth of pickups. They were slower than watching paint dry to produce their end of day.

Rumor has it that Harbor Freight is going to occupy the building.

I can't recall the last time I signed their EOD.

Boxjockey82

I just think it is silly that you can't comply with what I believe to be a very polite request.

Polite doesnt mean sensible. I got my way though. My good service to another customer who happens to be their biggest customer convinced them to cut me a break. The owner of the local chic fil a who loves me happened to be in there and i cracked a joke about how they want me tour their whole store during my pick up process. Problem solved :wink-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
Our local Staples store just closed. Usually had a couple to a handcart worth of pickups. They were slower than watching paint dry to produce their end of day.

Rumor has it that Harbor Freight is going to occupy the building.

I wish we had a Harbor Freight. As is I have to drive 65 miles to the nearest one.

AlliSeeisBrown

Walmart makes me madder than a blind man at a silent movie. Always have NDA/Ground for optical, pharmacy and the dock. Pharmacy PU at 13:00, Optical PU at 14:30, Dock PU at 16:00. I understand the pharmacy being a separate entity. But can we not simplify things a little and at least make the PU's at similar times?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Walmart makes me madder than a blind man at a silent movie. Always have NDA/Ground for optical, pharmacy and the dock. Pharmacy PU at 13:00, Optical PU at 14:30, Dock PU at 16:00. I understand the pharmacy being a separate entity. But can we not simplify things a little and at least make the PU's at similar times?
No.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why in the world would you make 3 separate pickup stops at Walmart?

Our Walmart dock pickup is at 1000 am so I do that when I make their delivery.

The Vision Center is a smart pickup that I make around 1530.

The Pharmacy does not have a daily pickup but will leave a note in the vision center if they have prepaids going back.

As long as the pharmacy and optical are still open at 1600, why not just make all 3 at the same time?