State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Well you continue daily to defend the man that white supremacists claim as their spokesman.

You might want to rethink how much you really believe what you post. Maybe you are a white supremacist.
I'm not eat up with TDS like you are.
You are one of the last people on Earth I would ask for an objective evaluation on anything related to Trump.
You see the boogeyman behind every little thing Trump does ... it's really quite amusing to observe.

Trump Boogeyman.PNG

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The only way you get there is by conveniently defining racism to fit your BS narrative.
Not BS to me.
Ill put my definition of 'racism' up against yours any day of the week.
Your definition is all white people give me everything you want and don't disagree with anything you say.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Well you continue daily to defend the man that white supremacists claim as their spokesman.

You might want to rethink how much you really believe what you post. Maybe you are a white supremacist.
I am no more a White Supremacist than you are a Black Supremacist.
Chew on that for a while and see what your addled brain can process.
I'm betting on not much.

Box Ox

you keep talking about proposals but what about what they actually do in office? usually when they are in office there is no left wing or right wing, there is whats good for profits and corporate power and their power.

Irrelevant. Election campaigns are built upon platforms consisting of policy proposals whether they’re carried out once in office or not.

But I know it feels good to point out as a Canadian and can’t blame you for doing so.

rickyb

Irrelevant. Election campaigns are built upon platforms consisting of policy proposals whether they’re carried out once in office or not.

But I know it feels good to point out as a Canadian and can’t blame you for doing so.
problem is you keep electing corrupt presidents and then dont know how to make them accountable when their in office.

youre debate joe vs kamala. doesnt matter they can say whatever they like its all trash.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Oh stop. This is the US. You act like if someone is for any of those things, we’ll end up communists. May as well shoot for single payer and settle for fixing Obamacare. Get investment in higher education. Voting rights for convicts after they’ve served time isn’t even close to radical. Packing the Supreme Court? After what McConnell and republicans have done?

There’s a lot to see here. A lot that makes sense once you get past your unrealistic feat.
You're a Black Supremacist desiring for all other minorities to support your folks.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Quite frankly you don't like whites and take any occasion to attack them. Agreed?
Let's walk through this, you won't, you don't like my style. It's just you and me now, everyone is asleep, we can make short order of this if your truthful. I have plenty of background for the basis of any claim I may make, whether in the form of a question or a simple statement.
I think you may do it, you may just shut me up. Get your talking points ready. I looked at my watch as I hit reply, it's ten minutes after your last post.
My folks are white so I have no idea what you’re talking about.
He is too eat up with resentment against his White adoptive parents when he should be eat up with resentment against his Black parents for being drug addicts and giving him up for adoption.
One wonders if his being born addicted to his mother's drug of choice has addled his brain to where he can't observe and deduct things logically.