State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Free college, billions to trillions in slavery reparations, a healthcare system to the left of Canada, Britain etc, legalization of formerly illegal border crossings, free healthcare for illegals, voting from prison, abolishing the electoral college, packing the Supreme Court. Yeah, nothing to see here.
Exactly, none of those are happening. Nothing to see here.

Box Ox

Exactly, none of those are happening. Nothing to see here.

Doesn't matter. The Democratic candidates with the highest chance of making it through the primaries are to the left of where Bernie was the during the last election cycle and the Trump Campaign will play the tape of what they said they wanted to happen during the primaries over and over again until November 2020.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Doesn't matter. The Democratic candidates with the highest chance of making it through the primaries are to the left of where Bernie was the during the last election cycle and the Trump Campaign will play the tape of what they said they wanted to happen during the primaries over and over again until November 2020.
Biden is to the left of 2016 Bernie?
Mkay lol.

Box Ox

I get it, you don't like Biden so you're concerned. You're going to have to decide whether to vote for Biden for president or enjoy the Trump circus for another four years.

I do like Biden. I'm essentially an Obama Democrat. If Biden is the nominee I'll vote for him. But he's not looking well and we're still pretty far out from the election. So it's prudent to worry that no other moderate Democrat has a realistic chance at winning the Democratic primaries.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I do like Biden. I'm essentially an Obama Democrat. If Biden is the nominee I'll vote for him. But he's not looking well and we're still pretty far out from the election. So it's prudent to worry that no other moderate Democrat has a realistic chance at winning the Democratic primaries.
Honestly Trump will probably win either way so it doesn't matter. Just enjoy the circus it's a free show.

BrownArmy

I’m gonna start a new business, home suicide kits.

The biggest target audience is Dems who don’t have firearms.

When Trump wins re-election, my kits will sell like gangbusters.