State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

bbsam

Staff member
He is too eat up with resentment against his White adoptive parents when he should be eat up with resentment against his Black parents for being drug addicts and giving him up for adoption.
One wonders if his being born addicted to his mother's drug of choice has addled his brain to where he can't observe and deduct things logically.
My birth mother was white.

Are you sure you don’t fit your definition of a racist? Because you have a lot of preconceived ideas about who I am

BrownArmy

So, definitely a bronze/silver/gold tier in terms of plans.

Bronze: $9.99 pdf about how to kill yourself effectively, no tech support.

Silver: $19.99, same, some tech support, lots of talking through (think suicide hotline in reverse).

Gold: $59.99, you get a kit in the mail and someone shows up to your house to make sure you follow through.

“If you can’t figure out how to kill yourself by yourself, we’re here for you!”

bbsam

Staff member
Just going by your words.
Just like you have a lot of preconceived ideas about who I am
My words? I’ve never said anything about my birth mother but you’ve jumped to the idea that she was a black crack head.

Yes sir. That’s a racist conclusion you jumped to.

BrownArmy

Sooo, it’s not technically illegal to kill yourself, but evidently it’s illegal to coerce someone to commit suicide.

But if someone is buying my suicide kit, am I really coercing them?

I mean, they paid for it...

bbsam

Staff member
See!
Crack Baby symptoms still with ya! LOL

My point is that I knew your mother was White so when I called you a Crack Baby, I couldn't be racist because your mother was White.
And we all know it is impossible to be a racist when one is talking about a White person.
Don’t look now but your “I can’t be racist I have a blacke friend” is hanging out your butt.