Staten Island driver fund

clean hairy

Have the Drs indicated any hope of him coming out of the coma?
Prayers are with him and his Family!
Sure was hoping for him to be on the road to recovering by now, but you never know what the future holds....

UPS4Life

Not the update we wanted to see, copied from the gofundme page from post 1. RIP brother, my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

"It is with incredibly heavy hearts that we are sharing this news with you all.. early this morning, Tom passed away. He was moved home earlier this week, and passed away in the comfort of his home, with his family. We are all extremely blessed to have had him in our lives for the time we did, but he was taken far too soon. We want to thank each & every one of you for your constant prayers & support as Tom was trying to fight the hardest battle of his life, and we ask that you continue to keep Tom, his wife, children, family, friends, and brothers in brown in your thoughts as we all go through this difficult time. We all hoped Tom would make a full recovery, but unfortunately God had a different plan. He will forever be in our hearts.. rest in peace our dear friend, until we meet again."

browned out

That is horrible. RIP

Can someone get a hold of Tom's family and make sure that they receive the up to $100,000 max UPS Life Insurance. Probably around $70,000 total in his case.

Teamcare is only responsible for $40,000 but Tom was covered under the old language of the benefits of the UPS plan prior to 2014. UPS should send a check for the rest.

I am sure the family needs the promised funds.

Contract states on page 171. Short term disability, life insurance and dental benefits will be provided through Central States Health and Welfare (TEAMCARE) UPS will cover the differential between what Central States Health and Welfare currently provides and what the employee had as a benefit prior to January 1,2014.

The UPS driver's exact benefit before 2014 was as follows : 2080 times the drivers hourly rate up to a max of $100,000.

In my case; UPS has not been following page 171; UPS has not paid what they are required to.

Lets make sure this devastated family gets all the help they are entitled to.

EasyTrucker

That is horrible. RIP

Can someone get a hold of Tom's family and make sure that they receive the up to $100,000 max UPS Life Insurance. Probably around $70,000 total in his case.

Teamcare is only responsible for $40,000 but Tom was covered under the old language of the benefits of the UPS plan prior to 2014. UPS should send a check for the rest.

I am sure the family needs the promised funds.

Contract states on page 171. Short term disability, life insurance and dental benefits will be provided through Central States Health and Welfare (TEAMCARE) UPS will cover the differential between what Central States Health and Welfare currently provides and what the employee had as a benefit prior to January 1,2014.

The UPS driver's exact benefit before 2014 was as follows : 2080 times the drivers hourly rate up to a max of $100,000.

In my case; UPS has not been following page 171; UPS has not paid what they are required to.

Lets make sure this devastated family gets all the help they are entitled to.
It is a horrible situation in every way. I'm sure his local would take care of all monies due his family. But every local is different so the amount of life insurance may not be what you quoted, unless you are in his local. In my local we are covered for a straight up payment of $80,000 and wife starts collecting my pension on what would've been my 50th bday.