Staying hydrated

KoennenTiger

Water at number ten and diet coke at number six? Being a big diet coke consumer here and having worked summers I'm going to have to call shenanigans on this study. Shenanigans

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Water at number ten and diet coke at number six? Being a big diet coke consumer here and having worked summers I'm going to have to call shenanigans on this study. Shenanigans
I’d guess it’s because people are likely to drink a higher volume of Diet Coke than water.

Overpaid Union Thug

I can’t wait to see someone bring this up.

Water may not be the most hydrating drink: study
I read about this years ago but it made sense to me because I had already started drinking an ice cold bottle of chocolate milk in the summer sometime between lunch and going back to the center. Usually right after lunch. A few years before I had noticed that just drinking water, although obviously keeps us from falling out, wasn’t enough so I’d drink a Gatorade in the afternoon. One day I craved something different and ended up grabbing a chocolate milk and I felt much better in less time than with Gatorade. I’ve mostly stuck with it sense.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
627.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I read about this years ago but it made sense to me because I had already started drinking an ice cold bottle of chocolate milk in the summer sometime between lunch and going back to the center. Usually right after lunch. A few years before I had noticed that just drinking water, although obviously keeps us from falling out, wasn’t enough so I’d drink a Gatorade in the afternoon. One day I craved something different and ended up grabbing a chocolate milk and I felt much better in less time than with Gatorade. I’ve mostly stuck with it sense.
Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink works.