Steward losing his Sat $$$

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
so there’s a center in my district where for the longest time, Sat air was voluntary and paid at time-actual

the steward there is kind of a crook (shady stuff he does outside of work to cheat the govt), and now he’s worked up the 20 or so ground drivers on saturday to demand their 8hrs, even though air only takes 3-4

district manager said friend that and had HR hire enough PSP’s to keep the steward from ever working saturday again

now all the ground guys are pissed at him because they’ve permanently lost their Sat OT $

MFW
BD36967F-B241-4322-B756-E7E163CD7C4E.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
so there’s a center in my district where for the longest time, Sat air was voluntary and paid at time-actual

the steward there is kind of a crook (shady stuff he does outside of work to cheat the govt), and now he’s worked up the 20 or so ground drivers on saturday to demand their 8hrs, even though air only takes 3-4

district manager said friend that and had HR hire enough PSP’s to keep the steward from ever working saturday again

now all the ground guys are :censored2: at him because they’ve permanently lost their Sat OT $

MFW
View attachment 220884
More union dues and more in the pension fund. Its a win-win.

now all the ground guys are :censored2: at him because they’ve permanently lost their Sat OT $

MFW
View attachment 220884
Full timers are guaranteed 8 every time we punch in. Time and a half on Saturdays.