steward updated us in contract yesterday

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
TDU is reporting that Hoffa and Taylor are planning to bus in hundreds of loyalists from out of state to pose as 243 members and stack the vote. They already know the voting location but they are keeping it under wraps til the last minute in order to suppress turnout from actual 243 members.

I heard Fox News reported that Trump has ordered DHS to bus the asylum seekers to Detroit beginning April 27th.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
TDU is reporting that Hoffa and Taylor are planning to bus in hundreds of loyalists from out of state to pose as 243 members and stack the vote. They already know the voting location but they are keeping it under wraps til the last minute in order to suppress turnout from actual 243 members.
I stopped reading after the bold.

F

Frankie's Friend

They should have a list. You need to be on the list , with ID to prove it’s you. ..,
Like in our last local election where about a dozen people voted without having to show ID and the JC attorney wouldn't negate their ballots? He brought his own staff to run the election and "validate" the members in good standing...and made the observers sit at a table 25 ft away.

Nah, it'll be a clean vote. There's no corruption in the Teamsters.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
How ever you elect to receive your normal pay.
This is not true, last time I had direct deposit and received a live check when retro checks where handed out in 2014. Personally I really dont care how we recieve them as long as we do at some point. Hopefully in 2021 we will get them when Sean gets in :raspberry:.