steward updated us in contract yesterday

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Perhaps some of these coworkers dont know how to handle money therefore their wives step in? Perhaps they enjoy the "sammie" Just becuase you make 100K + doesnt mean you have to spend it all. In NY if I bought lunch every day I would spend on average $60 a week just on lunch and go forbid we add breakfast. My wife works, makes just as much as I do and also brings herself a "sammie". Its called being smart.
I'm single, am extremely comfortable financially, and I make a bagel sandwich at home for my lunch every damn day. To go along with some cheez its and a fruit. It's called "healthy eating habits." I don't know how some of these drivers get pizza and McDs for lunch then do 100 stops after with a stomach full of grease.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm single, am extremely comfortable financially, and I make a bagel sandwich at home for my lunch every damn day. To go along with some cheez its and a fruit. It's called "healthy eating habits." I don't know how some of these drivers get pizza and McDs for lunch then do 100 stops after with a stomach full of grease.
I eat chickens nuggets from McDonalds but no . And I drink water or Bai water. It’s easy t get back to work. Unless I get too comfortable while listening to an audio book or watching YouTube.

They eat lunch at the end of the day....

Poop Head

Judge me.
You sound gay

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I am pretty sure they used food carts as natural landmarks when drawing the service boundary for the new center. starts at Trap Kitchen and ends at Porky D's

What'dyabringmetoday???

Bagels and "cheez its"- extremely healthy.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
bagel sandwich at home for my lunch every damn day. To go along with some cheez its and a fruit. It's called "healthy eating habits."

between the bagel, cheezitz and fruit your probly close to 100 mg carbs in that meal and depending on whatz on that sammie not enough protein. that my friend is NOT a "healthy eating habit"