Stimulus Checks=More friend'n work!

Rack em

Made the Podium
why dont you take that work ethic to fedex. Especially since you’re only worth 9 bones an hour. Plus they do 80 stops a day, blown out.
This job is a marathon, not a sprint. Just because someone has a "prime" membership doesn't mean they will get their over sized and over weight furniture delivered to their front door. Furniture stores offer that service for usually a minimum of $75 and there is TWO people hired to lift it, not just one single person. You get what you pay for and paying a prime membership once a year doesn't get me up the stairs with your over sized and over weight made in china crap. If you want to take pride in your job as a professional amazon furniture deliverer then have at it. I will work safely and leave furniture where I see fit.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This job is a marathon, not a sprint. Just because someone has a "prime" membership doesn't mean they will get their over sized and over weight furniture delivered to their front door. Furniture stores offer that service for usually a minimum of $75 and there is TWO people hired to lift it, not just one single person. You get what you pay for and paying a prime membership once a year doesn't get me up the stairs with your over sized and over weight made in china crap. If you want to take pride in your job as a professional amazon furniture deliverer then have at it. I will work safely and leave furniture where I see fit.
A-effing-men!

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Lazy millennials

you know you can send a request via diad demanding assistance with overweight. Good customer service is a good investment for any plans of retirement.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
This job is a marathon, not a sprint. Just because someone has a "prime" membership doesn't mean they will get their over sized and over weight furniture delivered to their front door. Furniture stores offer that service for usually a minimum of $75 and there is TWO people hired to lift it, not just one single person. You get what you pay for and paying a prime membership once a year doesn't get me up the stairs with your over sized and over weight made in china crap. If you want to take pride in your job as a professional amazon furniture deliverer then have at it. I will work safely and leave furniture where I see fit.[/

What state are these furniture people getting paid 75 an hour? Denial? I worked as furniture delivery man here in the south and thats what I received after working 6 hours.

Rack em

Made the Podium
you know you can send a request via diad demanding assistance with overweight. Good customer service is a good investment for any plans of retirement.
I have already had the discussion with my center manager, the way I deliver over sized packages is just fine. I will retire with an able body and enjoy retirement. You will barely crawl across the finish line from delivering furniture up 3 flights of stairs and your body will be demolished from being abused for so long that you won't be able to enjoy retirement. I hope that false sense of pride and an atta boy from Ups is worth destroying the only body you'll ever get.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box

What state are these furniture people getting paid 75 an hour? Denial? I worked as furniture delivery man here in the south and thats what I received after working 6 hours.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
He said the furniture company charges $75. That’s why they pay two guys to bring it in the house. Amazon prime membership is cheaper, so you get your :censored2: at the bottom of the stairs. Choices.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Get off your ass and do the job the way that you were trained to do it!!!