Stimulus Checks=More friend'n work!

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
What state are these furniture people getting paid 75 an hour? Denial? I worked as furniture delivery man here in the south and thats what I received after working 6 hours.
The company gets the $75 surcharge
This pays for a couple delivery guys $15 dollars an hour

clean hairy

Some lady on the third floor of an apartment ordered THREE queen sized beds off amazon yesterday. Sucks they don't have an elevator so I had to leave them at the bottom of the stairs....Who needs 3 queen sized beds for an apartment!?
A person running a Brothel or massage parlor out of the apartment?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

allahuakbar

She/Her
I will retire with an able body and enjoy retirement. You will barely crawl across the finish line from delivering furniture up 3 flights of stairs and your body will be demolished from being abused for so long that you won't be able to enjoy retirement.
I would never carry an ireg up 3 flights of stairs. That’s for try hards

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
IMG_20200423_072921.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
More Work = More $$$$. Flood the center w/ Packages :boat::boat::boat::boat: i hear another round of stimulus checks could be coming around if any of you pkg car mofos wanna :censored2: yourself now THIS IS A SAFE PLACE
Delivered a huge coach bag to a single wide trailer today. The first round of checks have come and gone I do believe.

TUT

It really seems all the stimulus money is being spent on people buying non-essential crap. WTF?

Think about it, what would you use the stimulus money for since you continue to work? I'm going to get one and imo technically don't need one as I'm working to, I didn't take a hit. It's like I got a bonus because of coronoavirus. So I'll be buying luxury stuff with at least some of it.