STIMULUS PACKAGE UP TO 6 TRILLION DOLLARS !

BrownArmy

Yes, Democrats.
Wake up kid.

Whomever said that was dumb.

You’re great at looking up my posts, go find the one where I said if this was the French virus, everyone would be cool with restricting travel from France, but when it’s from Jina, a certain portion of people call it ‘racism’.

I agree that those people are dumb.

BrownArmy

You have the right to express your opinion, albeit incorrect, about the Wuhan KungFlu.....

....unlike the doctors and citizens that were censored in China while their communist government covered up this outbreak and spread it to the world.

That’s great fren, I’ve also expressed doubt about the Chinese and their reporting.

What’s the easy fix?

rickyb

so the fed can do deficit spending to a degree before it gets inflation.

or it can offset spending by taxing rich as well.

BrownArmy

We'll aren't you lucky!
It's a shame the government has taken that right away from so many people.

Homeland Security designated me as a ‘crucial part of the national infrastructure’.

People need their trampolines, bowflexes, dumbbells, diapers, toilet paper, paper towels, and Clorox wipes.

‘Murica

BrownArmy

I mean, if you can’t go to the gym, please feel free to order ‘Amazon Basic’ dumbbells, Bowflexes, rowing machines, etc.

And some NDA kitty litter...

And some NDA cupcake mix...

Wtf

Box Ox

I mean, if you can’t go to the gym, please feel free to order ‘Amazon Basic’ dumbbells, Bowflexes, rowing machines, etc.

And some NDA kitty litter...

And some NDA cupcake mix...

Wtf

Don’t worry. They’ll probably run out of money soon and then you won’t have to deliver anything!