Stimulus

cachmeifucan

Does anyone know the cut off for the stimulus. Me and the wife made 110k last year she worked 6 months. She started school in august. IL probably make abut 85-90k this year and I have 2 kids. So I'm not expecting anything just wondering
If people knew the details. So will it be based off 2019 taxes.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Does anyone know the cut off for the stimulus. Me and the wife made 110k last year she worked 6 months. She started school in august. IL probably make abut 85-90k this year and I have 2 kids. So I'm not expecting anything just wondering
If people knew the details. So will it be based off 2019 taxes.

75k was the cutoff they were talking about.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah that's what I heard. So no truckers will get a dime the life blood of nation
If you are working why would you need help? Any longer layoffs and you collect unemployment.

You should have seen things under Jimmy Carter. Everybody was getting laid off.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Thought it was 75k person, 150k for a married couple. I don't "need" a handout but if they're giving away tax money I want my cut. I will definitely put it back in the local economy by spending it which is what they want.

rod

Retired 22 years
I take that back. Years ago when the Government cheese hand out program was going on a fellow driver used to deliver to the city hall of a small town where that stuff was distributed. They gave him a 5 pound block of cheese (and it was good chees) because they had so much of it they ran out of people to give it to. He gave me half his 5 pound block. :-)

cachmeifucan

you made 110k last year and you’re
Looking for a handout

ohh-k
Well we made 110k last year she's in school tuition is 45k over 2 years no government help. We paid around 20000 in federal and maybe state taxes and with 2 kids and paid 9000 in tuition last year we got 4000 back from irs which already went to her tuition for this year. So I pay my taxes and by no means rich after 401k and stock union dues. I was going to borrow from my 401k and sell some stock to pay. But a bailout of 3000 would be a huge right now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well we made 110k last year she's in school tuition is 45k over 2 years no government help. We paid around 20000 in federal and maybe state taxes and with 2 kids and paid 9000 in tuition last year we got 4000 back from irs which already went to her tuition for this year. So I pay my taxes and by no means rich after 401k and stock union dues. I was going to borrow from my 401k and sell some stock to pay. But a bailout of 3000 would be a huge right now.

Yeah like I said you make 110k a year for you it’s not a “bailout” it’s a “handout”

Up In Smoke

Do you have and stick to a monthly budget? Have you made the hard decisions between needs and wants? 110k is nearly twice the median household income. Does your wife maintain a part time job while in school?

cachmeifucan

Do you have and stick to a monthly budget? Have you made the hard decisions between needs and wants? 110k is nearly twice the median household income. Does your wife maintain a part time job while in school?
Yeah I budget but I'm not trying to take out loans to pay for her education. She can't work she had school all day then homework. Now they have to be in front of computer from 8am to 4pm every day then homework I do all the laundry cleaning and dishes and cook sometimes. And we both help do kids homework now she can't concentrate when kids home. Since she started school we been pretty good but she has a huge family 4 siblings both parents nieces and nephews sister in law so it's always someone :censored2: birthday. Not to mention my family. After taxes groceries about 150 a week. I live a good life I'm not crying but who can't use a extra 3000