Stimulus

cachmeifucan

It's based off 2018. So I looked I made 74000 swear it's crazy we filled separate during tax season last year so hopefully I'm getting a handout or hand up however I should be good. 75000 on 2018 taxes is what I'm hearing

newfie

EThEBb1XkAErPke

Non sequitur

Give us the option to get a 2 year tax holiday on any stimulus invested back into us stocks. Citizens making over $150000 you get up to 5000 if you buy us bonds with 5 year maturity.

Invest in the us. Skin in the game. One team.

Non sequitur

God give wisdom to the humble. Protect the powerless and bless those with good will. Return love for love. Jesus my Lord and savior strengthen your servants in times of trouble.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thought it was 75k person, 150k for a married couple. I don't "need" a handout but if they're giving away tax money I want my cut. I will definitely put it back in the local economy by spending it which is what they want.
The people with higher incomes. Especially 150k to say 400k are probably more likely than anyone to pump
It right back into the economy.

tramtwo

We should make hours of community service a part of the stimulus package. We give you a check and you invest hours into the community when this is all over.

floridays

We should make hours of community service a part of the stimulus package. We give you a check and you invest hours into the community when this is all over.
Why community service?
Exactly what is "community service" defined as?

If one chooses to go to work and rebuild what the government and hysterical media has plundered, will that satisfy your idea of community service and qualify for stimulus dollars?

If not, why not?

Can this "community service" be served with a religious institution, or in the furtherance of the gospel?

Just a few questions.

Exactly how would the disabled earn this stimulus?

tramtwo

Why community service?
Exactly what is "community service" defined as?

If one chooses to go to work and rebuild what the government and hysterical media has plundered, will that satisfy your idea of community service and qualify for stimulus dollars?

If not, why not?

Can this "community service" be served with a religious institution, or in the furtherance of the gospel?

Just a few questions.

Exactly how would the disabled earn this stimulus?

Have you ever lived in a community that was completely destroyed by disaster I mean completely? Where the rebuilding process continues years after? In this case they won't be any construction that needs to be done... we're way ahead this time.

I purposefully used the word 'invest' in the community. The government cut you off a hunk of money they should be a requirement that you invest in your community. That's it... how you do it, where you do it, why you do it is up to you... that you do it should be the requirement. After all what we're trying to rebuild is a way of life regardless of what caused it. So get busy helping to build The Guillotines we'll figure out whose heads need to go into them later!