Stock

onestoptogo

What free money were they giving away? Do you remember the purchase limit allowed per year? Do you remember the shares you had to buy in the block with your UPS shares?
I don't remember any limits or having to buy in block. Every quarter I would just bring in a check for how many shares I wanted to buy at the current fixed price along with the 4:1 OPL shares. Never failed to go up when the board set the new price. Thus the "free money". The game was rigged so I just could not pass it up. I seem to recall the the stock had never gone down except the one time during the strike.

brown bomber

brown bomber
the free money they were giving. Even during the strike they only lowered it around 50 cents. After going public I had 2400 shares. Sold them all to put on a addition to my house, pay off my house, and buy me a nice sports car. No reg
you and me also,..after the "thrift plan " stopped,..it was all converted to stock,...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

rod

Retired 22 years
I had 2,000 shares at one time. I believe I paid $26 bucks a share for them and sold them when it hit 80 bucks a share. Reinvested the money