Stomach hurting out on the route

Indecisi0n

Story I heard many years ago. Driver was out in the country and had to take a dump, we used to have 5 gallon buckets in the cargo area that we stored chains in so he pulled over, lined the bucket with a dr bag and sat down. He didn't pull far enough off the road though and an old farmer came around the curve in his pickup and rear-ended him. The impact smacked his head against the wall and knocked him out. When he woke up he was laying on the floor of the pc with his pants around his ankles and the old farmer standing in the bulkhead doorway looking down at him going "Son, are you ok?".

I use to dream of finding a man knocked out with his pants around his ankles on a deserted road.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The thought of squatting over a DR bag in the back of a package car puckers me up so tight that even a mouse turd couldnt get out.
Only had top do it once and if I hadn't, my shorts would have been 2 shades of brown. Always make sure you have an extra tote? Lol

Rainman

Its all good.
I ran cross country in high school and remember this one race where a female runner had decided to "carb up" by eating a stack of pancakes an hour or so before the race. Suffice it to say she was unable to finish the race.
I ran cross country in high school too, and one of the runners on my team ahead of me told me about the other teams 1st runner.
The guy would run a ways, shake a leg, and drop one. He did this several times. My friend was so busy laughing and dodging, he never caught the guy.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

degill7994

My on road sup told me about the time he was doing a yearly ride along with a driver on a rural rt. They were 20 min away from any restroom driver was feeling sick to his stomach told him we've got to pull over. Driver took a dump in the back while the sup sat in the jump seat.

Sent using BrownCafe App

32F driver

If you go in a dr bag, it doesn't matter how tight you wrap that bag when you're done, heck, even double bag, the smell will eventually find it's way out. I'm doing resis, praying to get to my 1st pickup so I can throw the bag in a dumpster. Stop at a house for a del, homeowner woman was in the garage, comes out to the pass door to get her pkg, says whoa, and backs up about 20 feet. She was reasonably hot. I grab an Omaha Steakhouse cooler, show it to her, & tell her it's rancid meat. She said, "oh, that's a relief, it smelled like something else."

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
If you go in a dr bag, it doesn't matter how tight you wrap that bag when you're done, heck, even double bag, the smell will eventually find it's way out. I'm doing resis, praying to get to my 1st pickup so I can throw the bag in a dumpster. Stop at a house for a del, homeowner woman was in the garage, comes out to the pass door to get her pkg, says whoa, and backs up about 20 feet. She was reasonably hot. I grab an Omaha Steakhouse cooler, show it to her, & tell her it's rancid meat. She said, "oh, that's a relief, it smelled like something else."

Yea... Here's a story I would've taken to the grave. Thanks for sharing, though. :)

Sent using a Potato

That Omaha steak thing was one quick decision. Next time drive to a gas station or a corner trash can. Crapping in the back of the truck is a last last last resort. It's not to save time it's an emergency. So when you are done you can take a little time and get rid of it.

jaker

trolling
That Omaha steak thing was one quick decision. Next time drive to a gas station or a corner trash can. Crapping in the back of the truck is a last last last resort. It's not to save time it's an emergency. So when you are done you can take a little time and get rid of it.
Yeah but the back of the truck in cleaner then a gas station or a corner trash can

32F driver

Yea... Here's a story I would've taken to the grave. Thanks for sharing, though. :)

Sent using a Potato
I was typing through tears of laughter, had to stop a few times to hold my stomach I was laughing so hard. Old ma nature doesn't always come a callin' when it's convenient, & damn her for it.

32F driver

My route has a stop count of 170-190 daily. I don't have time, as much as I would like to. My center harps on their precious 9.5.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you realize you may have the stomach flu in the morning you would be better off calling in sick. Otherwise someone is going to have to bail you out at some point. Better that your management team can plan for it first thing in the morning then at some point in the day.
Your management team has a plan?

Ouch

Works better if you put the bag in a tote box then use the tote as a make shift toilet while holding on to the shelf. Not that I've done that but that's what i heard:biggrin::bigsmile2::surprise:

satellitedriver

I perfected the art of driver releasing, into a bag.
18yrs of being a satellite driver that had no bathroom, only a pkg car on a gravel parking lot.
A rural route that covered over 500 square miles with very few public bathrooms.
Gross?
Maybe to some,
making 90k a year to crap into a plastic bag was no big deal, to me.
Now that I am retired, I complain when the TP is not soft enough. :cowboy:

PACNW

I know a guy who uses the DR bag method routinely. Thought other drivers were kidding when I heard about it, but apparently the guy is a clean freak/germaphobe and refuses to use a public restroom. I have no idea how he disposes of it...