Stomach hurting out on the route

I know a guy who uses the DR bag method routinely. Thought other drivers were kidding when I heard about it, but apparently the guy is a clean freak/germaphobe and refuses to use a public restroom. I have no idea how he disposes of it...
Probably takes it home and puts it in his garden?

Empty box from rewrap, plastic bag pre-filled with kitty litter, roll of toilet paper.

Don't have to be Macguyver to solve that problem.

32F driver

Works better if you put the bag in a tote box then use the tote as a make shift toilet while holding on to the shelf. Not that I've done that but that's what i heard:biggrin::bigsmile2::surprise:
No need for a seat to get comfy. Man up & squat like a catcher. Gotta hurry up & get the bulkhead door open to get to fresh air.

Indecisi0n

Lay the handcart down flat and put a DR bag through a hole while leaving slack at the top. When you sit down your cheeks hold onto the slack as you fill bag...So I heard...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
No need for a seat to get comfy. Man up & squat like a catcher. Gotta hurry up & get the bulkhead door open to get to fresh air.
Its pretty tough to get adequate cheek spreadage without a toilet seat. It comes out OK, but wiping and getting clean is a challenge without adequate spreadage. Mud butt gets itchy and smelly and miserable real fast on a hot day, plus you either have to throw your underwear away or make your poor wife deal with skid marks.

Its pretty tough to get adequate cheek spreadage without a toilet seat. It comes out OK, but wiping and getting clean is a challenge without adequate spreadage. Mud butt gets itchy and smelly and miserable real fast on a hot day, plus you either have to throw your underwear away or make your poor wife deal with skid marks.

Uh..........baby wipes?

I have to think of everything?

636x460design_01.jpg

32F driver

I'm not oversized, so I have no problem getting adequate clearance. Also, cleanup is cake & thorough, never had a skid mark in my life. One of my exes, after 2 failed marriages, even commented on how my dinks were always clean back there.