Stops per Hour

LongIslandNewbie

I was told to aim for 20 stops per hour. I was over last Thursday by 1:34. I sat in traffic for 1 hour due to an accident on the LIE Thursday, Road was closed so that contributed to my being over but was told they don't take that into consideration. Now if I could use the GPS on my phone, maybe i would have known about the road being closed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

Holy :censored2:!!!!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I check every morning cause they post everyone's over under...some days I'll do 240 stops then the next day I'll do 220 and finish later...their numbers are bogus...no late air and don't crash and you'll pass....walking up three flights of stairs to the back of an apartment complex you are given the same amount of time as walking ten steps to someone's front porch...:censored2: em and feed em beans

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I check every morning cause they post everyone's over under...some days I'll do 240 stops then the next day I'll do 220 and finish later...their numbers are bogus...no late air and don't crash and you'll pass....walking up three flights of stairs to the back of an apartment complex you are given the same amount of time as walking ten steps to someone's front porch...:censored2: em and feed em beans
I haven't looked at an over under sheet in years.

Steward told my center manager the other day. You know how many seconds it takes me to fart. You know what I do every second of the day. If you thought I was stealing time you'd fire me so quit bitching about me being over every day.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I haven't looked at an over under sheet in years.

Steward told my center manager the other day. You know how many seconds it takes me to fart. You know what I do every second of the day. If you thought I was stealing time you'd fire me so quit bitching about me being over every day.
Ahahahahahahhahahaha....I got called into the office this morning and they asked if I knew why I was in there...I said idk did I sneeze too many time yesterday or something? They didn't think it was humorous

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was told I was over? Not quite sure what that meant. Supervisor not very helpful.

Everything that you do during the day works out to a number--let's say 9:00. If you run the route quicker than 9:00 you will be under. If you run the route slower the 9:00 you would be over.

You said that you sat on the LIE for an hour. Did you send a message letting them know that you were stuck in traffic?

LongIslandNewbie

Everything that you do during the day works out to a number--let's say 9:00. If you run the route quicker than 9:00 you will be under. If you run the route slower the 9:00 you would be over.

You said that you sat on the LIE for an hour. Did you send a message letting them know that you were stuck in traffic?
Yup - I was told thats the way the cookie crumbles